PDA

View Full Version : more @#$%&* difficulty posting pix of Kirk

Ken Robb
11-21-2005, 07:46 PM
I visited Joe Bell and got some pix of Dirtdigger's lovely new Kirk and once again I can't figure out how to shrink them to Serotta's file size. I don't have DD's email address to send them to him direct-direct. If someone wants to have me send the full-size files to them and shrink/re-post DD will kiss you feet or something. It is the most gorgeous metallic blue I've seen.

jerk
11-21-2005, 07:50 PM
imageresizer.com

musgravecycles
11-21-2005, 08:03 PM
Shouldn't Dirt be the one to post pics of his bike...

dave thompson
11-21-2005, 08:05 PM
I visited Joe Bell and got some pix of Dirtdigger's lovely new Kirk and once again I can't figure out how to shrink them to Serotta's file size. I don't have DD's email address to send them to him direct-direct. If someone wants to have me send the full-size files to them and shrink/re-post DD will kiss you feet or something. It is the most gorgeous metallic blue I've seen.
Ken: This is a freebie (freeware) and a very good one. http://www.imageresizer.com/download.php

If you want, you can send me the pics and I'll make them fit. I'll have to go to JB's shop and fold Dirt's Kirk a few times, but it will fit the forum format.

Serotta PETE
11-21-2005, 08:10 PM
I have having problems posting pictures today. Have done them in the past but is says it only uploads partially. PETE

Rapid Tourist
11-21-2005, 08:13 PM
I had trouble uploading pix today too, maybe there is a problem with hte board? :confused:

musgravecycles
11-21-2005, 08:21 PM
Yeah I had troubles loadin' a rim pic for Dirt this morning, I figured that it was just my jacked up computer...

Does Dirt know that his bike is about to make it's entrance sans him...

Keith A
11-21-2005, 08:29 PM
If you need I place to load the pictures and the post a link to them, I can help. Just PM or e-mail me.

Tailwinds
11-21-2005, 08:55 PM
HURRY -- before he gets here!! :D

Len J
11-21-2005, 08:55 PM
Does Dirt know that his bike is about to make it's entrance sans him...

I agree....Dirt ought to get the right to "expose" his frame.

Len

e-RICHIE
11-21-2005, 09:00 PM
I have having problems posting pictures today. Have done them in the past but is says it only uploads partially. PETE

me too me too.
and i was finding some of my best material today.
lotsa serious off-color and catskill-esque humor.
ergo, happy hour started early.
so many jokes. so little time.
hey - thanks for listening.

pale scotsman
11-21-2005, 09:02 PM
You didn't happen to see mine did you? It's the same color as Jack Brunk's bike.

dirtdigger88
11-21-2005, 09:08 PM
Ken- PM sent- :cool:

email too-

Jason

Ken Robb
11-21-2005, 10:55 PM
I saw them all--Kirks, Sachs, Raleigh repaints--about 3 or 4 all the same light blue metallic with various stripes/chrome, etc, etc. -just like in "The King and I".

dirtdigger88
11-21-2005, 11:04 PM
KEN-

YOU ARE MY EFFIN HERO

HOLY SH#T!!!!! :banana:

Jason

Ken Robb
11-21-2005, 11:10 PM
So,Digger--please post the pix yourself so I may be forgiven by the kvetchers. Jeez!?
BTW, the cream panels are a very light cafe au lait--not as white as the pix look--the gold outlines are PERFECTLY drawn around the verticle surface of the lugs. Almost too pretty to ride------NAH-it's a bike not a Calder Mobile.

dirtdigger88
11-21-2005, 11:16 PM
So,Digger--please post the pix yourself so I may be forgiven by the kvetchers. Jeez!?
BTW, the cream panels are a very light cafe au lait--not as white as the pix look--the gold outlines are PERFECTLY drawn around the verticle surface of the lugs. Almost too pretty to ride------NAH-it's a bike not a Calder Mobile.

Ken - thanks again-

I will try to post a pix- but I am not sure if I can or not

Jason

Tailwinds
11-21-2005, 11:18 PM
Ken, I think you just found a potential way to start making some extra $$. ;)

Ken Robb
11-21-2005, 11:29 PM
Yeah, I get it $200--to see it now. No, Wait!! I can get JB in on the deal $200 for pix and $200 extra not to delay the shipping 3 months---We'll be rich--bwahahahaaaa.

Oh, BTW, Bill Holland was there too taking an order for one of his carbon/ti grid frames. JB was finishing the post-painting polishing of two of them as well. Really lovely if you like that sort of thing. And I do--but wow that's a lot of $$$$- I won't be buying any Mi Vicis either.

Keith A
11-22-2005, 08:36 AM
Okay, stop all the teasing :butt: and send me the pictures and I'll get them up pronto!!!!