PDA

View Full Version : Freehub Swap?

buldogge
03-22-2013, 01:48 AM
Hey Guys...Anyone interested in a freehub swap?

I've got a brand new Shimano (latest 11s type) for Campagnolo/Fulcrum wheels (OS axle) and would love to trade for the same in Campy spline.

Campy freehub can come from any OS axle Campy rear hub.

Alternatively I will sell the freehub outright, or perhaps sell my spare Proton as a Shimano splined version...rather trade if possible though.

TIA
-Mark in St. Louis

buldogge
03-23-2013, 01:52 AM
Come on now...you know one of you Shimano guys wants a taste of that sweet Campy wheelset thing.

Grab yourself one of the great used sets people have been selling lately...swap this Shimano FH...and enjoy the ride!

No one is holding???

-Mark

ninjaman
03-23-2013, 10:24 AM
How much would you sell it for?

buldogge
03-23-2013, 11:26 AM
I would prefer to swap...but...I guess I would sell it outright.

The cheapest I can find one online is $85.99...so...I guess I would sell this one (including 9/10s spacer new in package) for $60.

To reiterate...This is brand new, removed from the wheel the second I pulled it out of the box.

-Mark

How much would you sell it for?

oliver1850
03-23-2013, 02:41 PM
I can loan you an AC conversion cassette if you want to run the wheels until you find someone to trade with.

buldogge
03-23-2013, 08:35 PM
Hey Mark...Thanx for the offer...I swapped the FH off my spare Proton as soon as the wheels arrived. They are wearing a Conti Attack/Force combo and ready to go...unfortunately we've got 6-10" heading this way tomorrow. :help:

-Mark

I can loan you an AC conversion cassette if you want to run the wheels until you find someone to trade with.

Louis
03-23-2013, 10:02 PM
...unfortunately we've got 6-10" heading this way tomorrow.

Mark, LMK if you want to go sledding Sunday afternoon - I have a good spot for it... ;)

buldogge
03-23-2013, 10:28 PM
I don't want your neighbors yelling at me again... :no:

(or running me over with their SUVs)

:p

-Mark

Mark, LMK if you want to go sledding Sunday afternoon - I have a good spot for it... ;)

buldogge
03-25-2013, 04:06 PM
Bump for the new week...

Still looking for a swap, or sell outright for $60 shipped.

TIA
-Mark