PDA

View Full Version : Trek xo 2 58cm complete cyclocross / gravel bike ** wow **

cxboy
03-13-2013, 09:34 AM
58CM Trek xo2 as stated in pictures. The bikes is decked with top of the line, rl wheels, rxl stem, post, and sram rival group. It come stock with race 700x28 touring tires, I'll include a set of cross tires, the smart sam is new, and the sm. block 8 was used for 3-4 months and shows of light use. I'll include the stock RL Q.R. set ( the after market q.r. that are currently mounted in the pictures will not be included ) as stated in the last picture. The bike was used for 4-5 recreation road rides, 100 miles max, and the condtion is reflected by its light use. If your in the market for a cross or gravel road bike dont pass on this, theres a few paint nicks from the removal of wheels, the worst is stated in the last picture as my car rack has mtb oversized mounts and it chip off a peice of paint. The rest of the bike is in excellant condition, and there is zero wear to the components !!!

The Trek xo2 cx offers mind blowing bang for the $$$, the geo is right everything from CX to an all day in saddle gravel grinder rides, and it can double as an road racer or commutor !! These are sought after as they have front and rear rack mounts, and the quailty is off the charts when compared to the made in china current line of trek cross bikes.
Note....Trek sizes there cx frames a size up, hence if you ride a 56cm you move up to the 58cm...check there website for geo chart and the net for details

I like to use the auctal measurments over the virtual specs that are listed on the website...Actual seat tube from bb to the very end of the seat tube...56cm / the actual top tube c2c....56

MSRP STATED AT $ 2729.00

PRICE....$1300.00 PLUS $100.00 SHIPPING WITIN THE CONTI USA