PDA

View Full Version : OT: Refer a Friend Offers

MattTuck
03-08-2013, 12:37 PM
I get various offers through my brokerage, bank and credit card accounts to refer a friend -- usually for a few bucks incentive. I occasionally ask real life friends, but I feel a bit like a salesman. Most of the time, I just delete them from my email... but maybe there's some value there.

Figured I could start a thread here, rather than trying to sell to people, I'll just put it out there. Others can do the same. If you were going to open an account on one of the services listed anyways, why not do it through a referral and help other forum members out. Free money for bike stuff.

I currently have incentives for Ameritrade and I think Chase Freedom.

Alternatively, perhaps this thread could be used by those looking to open an account somewhere and checking if other forum members have incentive offers. Spread the love.

tuxbailey
03-08-2013, 01:22 PM
Actually this is not a bad idea. In general this type of offers benefit both the referrer and the referee.

My contribution:

http://tuxbailey.zenfolio.com/

Welcome to my photo gallery. If you are interested in opening a zenfolio account, please consider using the referral code
R18-UQK-RFX

MattTuck
06-26-2013, 04:28 PM
I think I'm going to sign up for Amazon Prime. I'm not sure if there is any referral thing, but if there is, let me know and one of you can benefit from something I'm going to do anyway.

avalonracing
06-26-2013, 04:39 PM
Beware Amazon Prime you'll want to buy the smallest items all the time because of the free shipping. That I used the hell out of it and love it.

Hammer Nutrition has a good referral plan and great products. I'm not going as far as to print my number here but if you want it let me know. You'll get a discount on your first order and I will on my next.