PDA

View Full Version : I dare not click on that link at work....

weisan
11-09-2005, 11:26 AM
http://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?t=12453
.....B'COS i never know what I am going to see....or what Dirt-LOSER gonna post....!!!

ti_boi
11-10-2005, 08:51 AM
Where do you work? And do they wire your brain for impure thoughts?

Fixed
11-10-2005, 09:04 AM
bro we could all learn from weisan i.m.h.o. cheers :beer:

JasonF
11-10-2005, 09:05 AM
I used work with a guy on Wall Street who was a very talented trader and made the firm lots and lots of money. He made it a point to surf adult sites during the day as his way to thumb his nose at management. He was fond of saying, "What are they going to do, fire me? I pay their salaries!" Management never said a word.

MartyE
11-10-2005, 09:08 AM
weisanpal,

its all just news stories, and one from smoking gun
with profiles of the accused.
perfectly ok for work (unless its not ok to be surfin at work).

marty

shoe
11-10-2005, 09:25 AM
i'm gonna go check the surf in a few minutes...that just makes me late for work...

Tailwinds
11-10-2005, 09:30 AM
[url]....or what Dirt-LOSER gonna post....!!!

You mean that in a loving way, right?

weisan
11-10-2005, 09:45 AM
You mean that in a loving way, right?
Of course of course...Dirt-pal and "mini-me" are eternal sworn brothers...we would never do anything that will hurt our lovin' relationships conducted through many PMs. :D

weisan
11-10-2005, 09:59 AM
I am no virgin dove, but I don't want to embarrass anyone at work, nor do I want to do something that I can't tell my wife and children when I get back home later.... ;)

Russ
11-10-2005, 10:29 AM
....nor do I want to do something that I can't tell my wife and children when I get back home later.... ;)

All these years I have never told my wife that I get all dressed up in tight spandex shorts and brightly colored jerseys and go out in public like that! I have never told her!

Much less I have told her that I have wasted part of my nights and working hours lurking on some web site talking about shaved legs, grease, and skinny bike saddles with other males and females.... oh my!

It has been really fun to conduct a double life!

:D Really fun! :D

weisan
11-10-2005, 10:37 AM
It has been really fun to conduct a double life! Really fun! :D
Russ-pal, I know you are saying this with the tongue in cheek. How are you and your family doing since the last hurricane? Anything I can offer to help?

Russ
11-10-2005, 10:41 AM
Russ-pal, I know you are saying this with the tongue in cheek. How are you and your family doing since the last hurricane? Anything I can offer to help?

Just provide more tips on how to apply grease to the difficult parts! :eek: :eek:

Hey, thanks for thinking about us! We are doing great after Wilma! No major damage to us or our friends. Just minor hassles for a short while....

Cheers!

weisan
11-10-2005, 10:54 AM
Just minor hassles for a short while....
Cheers!
That's the winning attitude! Glad to hear.