PDA

View Full Version : Support your Local Banner Sign

Peter B
02-13-2013, 12:06 AM
Feedback #1:
So I clicked on the enticing Cedar Cycling link having read a bit about their venture ATH IIRC. Jersey looked good and they're local with good policies so I ordered one. Received it tonight and tried it on. Nice wool-blend material and great fit. Pockets are in just the right place to reach while hammer-bonking. Quality of manufacture is top notch.

I'll be putting it to the daily commute test over the next couple of weeks and posting feedback after gaining some firsthand experience.

Thanks to the gents for turning these out!

Feedback #2:
I bought a pair of Don's made-to-measure 'Ultra' shoes for the kind of long, steep, usually HOT riding I like. They fit as the proverbial glove straight away and remain my best footwear purchase. They are expensive so if you have something off the rack that keeps your dogs happy I say keep 'em. But if you have weird shapes at the ends of your legs you really should call D2.

Feedback #3:
Ray gave my Look 595 and Speedvagen both a lift and tuck with Handlebra. The supple support will have your curves looking and feeling their best.

Feedback #4:
I have this cool old steel stem I bought off the forum from Dave. I don't have a bike to use it on. But it's blue and by Dave.

Feedback #5:
My Serotta Legend reminds me every time we ride just how sweet, smooth, sexy and sassy she can be. She adroitly threads the curves that HB shapes.

Don't feel lonely Kelly, I've got you in my sights one day...

JeremyS
02-13-2013, 12:16 AM
Feedback #1:
So I clicked on the enticing Cedar Cycling link having read a bit about their venture ATH IIRC. Jersey looked good and they're local with good policies so I ordered one. Received it tonight and tried it on. Nice wool-blend material and great fit. Pockets are in just the right place to reach while hammer-bonking. Quality of manufacture is top notch.

I'll be putting it to the daily commute test over the next couple of weeks and posting feedback after gaining some firsthand experience.

Thanks to the gents for turning these out!

Thank you for supporting us! Glad to hear you like the jersey, and feel free to contact us with any feedback or comments.

Louis
02-13-2013, 12:24 AM
Support your Local Banner Ad

You mean Local Banner Sign, right? ;)

Smiley
02-13-2013, 04:43 AM
All our vendors have stepped it up to help keep the lights on here at Paceline. I believe they are all top notch suppliers of bike related stuff and they also contribute in content as well as putting their funds ($$) to help keep this place running. They deseve our financial support in checking out their products. Thanks for your glowing reviews.

Fishbike
02-13-2013, 07:21 AM
Great post!

CNY rider
02-15-2013, 06:27 PM
I just unwrapped my birthday presents.
And the hints must have worked because there is a drop dead gorgeous Cedar Cycling jersey.
Short sleeve, so it may be a while til I wear it outside but I have not seen a finer looking, better constructed jersey.

binxnyrwarrsoul
02-16-2013, 04:52 AM
"Ray gave my Look 595 and Speedvagen both a lift and tuck with Handlebra. The supple support will have your curves looking and feeling their best."

POTD.

mike p
02-16-2013, 08:29 AM
Love the banner. It's right there but fairly unobtrusive. Thanks for all those participating. I will try to patronize our advertisers first. Also thanks to the forum staff, you continue to do a great job!

Mike

AgilisMerlin
02-16-2013, 08:51 AM
Nice to See business support,

wish FGI had an online store, in part

nighthawk
02-16-2013, 09:13 AM
I'd like to put my vote in for a 2x5 block... vs. the current 9 over 1 style. It's bugging me. :p

mike p
02-16-2013, 09:18 AM
That's nine over nine.....think positive!

Mike

I'd like to put my vote in for a 2x5 block... vs. the current 9 over 1 style. It's bugging me. :p

nighthawk
02-16-2013, 09:21 AM
That's nine over nine.....think positive!

Mike

Ha. Maybe we could fill the space with (embarrassing) pictures of the mods, for now? :cool:

mike p
02-16-2013, 10:37 AM
I'm down with that :-) who's got some to share?

Mike

Ha. Maybe we could fill the space with (embarrassing) pictures of the mods, for now? :cool:

William
09-26-2013, 08:00 AM
Just a friendly reminder folks:

Support those that support our forum home. Everyone of our vendor supporters supply top notch products and support a great cause. If you need something, they've got you covered!:cool:

William

William
02-21-2014, 03:40 PM
LOOK, we have a new sponsor!

Support those that support us when you can!:cool:

William