PDA

View Full Version : biking blizzard and a babe

gemship
02-08-2013, 12:38 PM
I was just biking home in a blizzard and this really attractive women...well I caught her eye. So she says she notice me a ways back and offers me a ride. It blew her away that I had traveled so far (five miles) from home. Honestly it blew me away that a person much less this attractive women would give me a lift, I really didn't want it but upon sight I just felt like it was karma. So we are only like five years apart in age, I assume she is single, came back home to visit her father and she is transitioning from a career traveling as a professional police dog trainer to studying law. She had on those really big earings that stretch the lobe and some oddities that I liken to halloween like a little skull on the dash of her HD chevy 2500 4wd truck but what a body, looked like Angelina Jolie! and very nice.

This world sure is a strange place and I know this would of never happened if I wasn't on that bike in these conditions. :banana:

William
02-08-2013, 12:47 PM
I was just biking home in a blizzard and this really attractive women...well I caught her eye. So she says she notice me a ways back and offers me a ride. It blew her away that I had traveled so far (five miles) from home. Honestly it blew me away that a person much less this attractive women would give me a lift, I really didn't want it but upon sight I just felt like it was karma. So we are only like five years apart in age, I assume she is single, came back home to visit her father and she is transitioning from a career traveling as a professional police dog trainer to studying law. She had on those really big earings that stretch the lobe and some oddities that I liken to halloween like a little skull on the dash of her HD chevy 2500 4wd truck but what a body, looked like Angelina Jolie! and very nice.

This world sure is a strange place and I know this would of never happened if I wasn't on that bike in these conditions. :banana:

So, did you get her number????

WIlliam

sc53
02-08-2013, 12:50 PM
OMG as a woman I cannot fathom even CONSIDERING getting into a giant ass truck with some stranger who wears crazy earrings and sports skulls on their dash! We live in different worlds. Had this person pulled up near me as I was riding my bike I would have tried to dial 911 while pedaling as fast as I could!

gemship
02-08-2013, 12:53 PM
So, did you get her number????

WIlliam

you know it's funny I felt kind of in stubborn. I had this feeling of petty selfishness as I am happily in my own world but at the same time I was very conversational and just giving off the cool friendly vibes. I thought of asking her for her number but she asked me for mine:p Not only did I give her my number but I gave her my email address and I have a pretty good feeling I'll hear from her soon!

Well I am hoping... So I invited her in the house for a cup of tea, she politely declined stating she needed to tend to her twenty two year old Bullmastif. Now that was a conversation starter for sure.

fiamme red
02-08-2013, 12:53 PM
You must have been riding Campagnolo. Chicks dig Campy. ;)

gemship
02-08-2013, 12:56 PM
OMG as a woman I cannot fathom even CONSIDERING getting into a giant ass truck with some stranger who wears crazy earrings and sports skulls on their dash! We live in different worlds. Had this person pulled up near me as I was riding my bike I would have tried to dial 911 while pedaling as fast as I could!

Well I totally see your point, the thought crossed my mind that maybe she has some pretty eclectic interests. What amazes me is I live in MA. and people really aren't that helpful like that more like conservative to put it nicely. It was just seeing her that did it for me, if she were a guy I would of just laughed and passed on the offer. I was attracted for sure, the whole situation was odd no doubt.

gemship
02-08-2013, 12:57 PM
You must have been riding Campagnolo. Chicks dig Campy. ;)

oh no:p Just a old Trek hybrid/mtn. bike I found abandon at a train station with Shimano.

fiamme red
02-08-2013, 12:59 PM
Well I am hoping... So I invited her in the house for a cup of tea, she politely declined stating she needed to tend to her twenty two year old Bullmastif. Now that was a conversation starter for sure.Must be the oldest bullmastiff on record. Are you sure she didn't say "two-year old"?

gemship
02-08-2013, 01:04 PM
Must be the oldest bullmastiff on record. Are you sure she didn't say "two-year old"?

Oh no I did make it a point to ask about this and she told me that she was working with her vet to organize/make up some records to verify this and document with Guinness.

She even went to tell me about some of the dogs habits being a "old man" and acting somewhat bossy in his old age.

terry
02-08-2013, 01:11 PM
It didn't happen if there are no pics!!!

BumbleBeeDave
02-08-2013, 01:25 PM
. . . I never EVER imagined I'd be writing a letter to you, but I was just riding along on my bike the other day in the middle of a snowstorm and . . . :rolleyes: :p

BBD

gemship
02-08-2013, 01:36 PM
Ha,ha you have to love it. I feel so silly too now...I am a guy, a dog for sure but I am very sincerely realistic. Regarding myself my guard I let down but it was there and never totally down. I really have limited interest in dating right now, I am just not looking for it as I am unemployed and I just don't really want to spend the green that way. It's just funny because I wouldn't start a thread like this had the person been a guy but regardless of gender it is truly amazing that people can at times be really helpful. I mean outgoing in that way. I just think that this was cosmic, I hope I hear from her.

I will make a promise that I will reopen this thread and hopefully get a pic of at least her dog or the two of us at a local beach! When she asked me for my number she expressed interest in contacting me for some knowledge of the area!

Joachim
02-08-2013, 01:43 PM

soulspinner
02-08-2013, 02:46 PM

:hello:

gavingould
02-08-2013, 03:37 PM
maybe she's one of those 'female posters' that hasn't been around in a while.

spaced_ghost
02-08-2013, 03:49 PM
score! nice work. sounds like your commute home was a lot better than mine :bike:

fatallightning
02-08-2013, 07:27 PM
I could have used one of those riding home tonight.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

HenryA
02-08-2013, 11:17 PM
Man, I don't know how to break this to you but.... she's a guy.

:help:

Pictures or it didn't happen.

spaced_ghost
02-08-2013, 11:27 PM
"Hey babe, uh, thanks for the, uh, "ride", can I get a pic? My buddies on the internet are never gonna believe this."