PDA

View Full Version : An Unsettling Ride - police related

dd74
02-07-2013, 08:08 PM
Today I decided to ride out to Dodger Stadium. If you know Dodger Stadium, it's adjacent to a large park called Elysian Park. Elysian Park is also where the Los Angeles Police Academy is located.

It was a typical ride for me until I noticed police officers in surveillance in the hills around Dodger Stadium. They were also checking locked gates. Then, when I neared the Police Academy, I noticed the streets were blocked, and when I came closer, officers with semi-automatic rifles stationed at the blocked streets.

Then it dawned on me that of course the Police Academy is under lock down because of this killer we have running around SoCal, Christoper Dorner, an ex LAPD officer, who has killed three people, including one cop (who Dorner ambushed). After that, I decided I should hightail it out of Elysian Park only because it seemed the police were expecting he might show up there.

It's already been established Dorner has high-powered weapons with him, maybe even a .50-caliber Barrett machine gun. And that he is now hunting police officers.

Good gracious, what a world this is! :mad:

Louis
02-07-2013, 08:26 PM
They found his truck abandoned and burnt up near Big Bear, so unless it's a trick, he's probably too far away to be threatening the academy any time soon.