BumbleBeeDave
02-28-2004, 08:45 PM
I WANT IT! :crap:

BBDave

jpw
02-29-2004, 02:10 AM
That headset is 'flash'. A nice bike in a nice setting.

Kevin
02-29-2004, 05:47 AM
Is it just the picture, or is the carbon in the top tube and down tube two different colors?

Kevin

Climb01742
02-29-2004, 08:56 AM
compact geo's just look cool. classic flat TT look all classic and stuff, and have a beauty of their own. but when i see sloping TT's, i gotta echo bbdave: i want. great looking bike.

lithiapark
02-29-2004, 11:15 AM
Gentlemen,
The Lady in Blue thanks you for the kind remarks. The color of the Harlequin Pearl tint dances with the sunlight, ever changing from deep blue-near black, to purple, and even violet at times, depending on the angle of incidence. Ah, obsessions feminine.

Needs Help
03-03-2004, 01:07 AM
Question: why do you call that Harlequin Pearl? As far as I can tell from the pictures, it looks the same as the Harlequin frames I've seen. Is there a difference between Harlequin Pearl and Harlequin?

Beautiful frame in any case. My heart is heavy with envy. :)

Andreu
03-04-2004, 07:36 AM
Any advice on where I can get hold of this bike. Paint job is sublime....not sure about sloping top tubes though....they make the bike look odd (I am old fashioned in this respect!).
I live in Spain - no Serotta dealers here. The closest is Antibes (S. of France long drive or train - possible).
Does anyone have contact e-mail for the guys in France? I have quite a few questions about the process of obtaining an Ottrott.
Thanks

Too Tall
03-04-2004, 07:46 AM
Kudos. Alot of attention to details....even trimmed the Zipp decals. So, with all the goochie light weight goodies curious if it is under 15.5lbs?

If that ain't "HELLO NURSE" on wheels I don't know what is.

victoryfactory
03-04-2004, 01:53 PM
WOW!
That's not a bike, that's ART.
Are you gonna actually ride it?

Beautiful, simple, elegant, WOW

Victory Factory

lithiapark
03-07-2004, 09:54 PM
The Lady in Blue appreciates your flattery, Gentlemen. My wife thinks she looks pretty good too, then wonders why I can't pick socks that match my shoes. A few answers:
1 One of Serotta's web pages describes the tint as Harlequin Pearl, others do not. I guess they are they same, I just read the page that said Harlequin Pearl first and it stuck in my head.
2 I have no clue about the best way to get a Serotta in Spain, but e-mail Todd, and I bet he'd help, even get you one with a level top tube.
3 I don't know an accurate weight, it is 16# plus/minus a half pound by the bath room scale-difference between me and me with the bike hung around my neck. The tubes are firm flex so it isn't the lightest the frame could be. The wheels are actually the older Zipp 340 rims built with bladed spokes on DA hubs, and they weigh 1450 gm or so. With some new 303's with the Sapim spokes, and a lighter saddle I could loose another pound. However, the other bikes in the shop are beginning to complain that I'm ignoring them, and my wife is complaining about ALL of them.
4 Yes I actually ride it. The Lady in Blue makes it abundantly clear, unfortunately, that when I get dropped it isn't HER problem.