PDA

View Full Version : Diadora Speed Racer Carbon Road Shoe 43.5

dekindy
02-03-2013, 11:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15gBR1IpcKk
This is a video of the exact shoe for sale including color. Not my video but better than pictures.

Brand new in box and have never had cleats mounted on them. Just tried on to verify that they fit the same as my originals. Such a comfortable shoe that I purchased on closeout this pair for when my original pair wore out. Have since implemented a custom orthotic and feel that I need just slightly larger shoe. Current pair is 4 years old and is going strong with no signs of needing replacing. Going to continue using them as indoor trainer/backup shoes. I have ridden my other pair on 160 mile bike rides and 14,000+ miles and even with adding custom orthotic cause me no foot problems; just slightly less comfortable than a perfectly fitting shoe. Really love the shoes and wish I could keep them but since I ride thousands of miles want the absolute best comfort.

dekindy
02-03-2013, 06:23 PM
bump

dekindy
02-03-2013, 10:21 PM
Did not consider that there were some of these shoes being sold. Appears the market is $ + actual shipping.

dekindy
02-05-2013, 09:49 AM
My fitter says that Diadora's are shaped similarly to Sidi's so if you are looking an inexpensive pair of backup or trainer shoes.

dekindy
02-08-2013, 07:27 AM
One last bump and then I will keep them.