PDA

View Full Version : Deda Presa bars?

kgreene10
01-13-2013, 06:37 PM
I want to try some new bars. I like the general shape of my 3T Ergonova bars, but the drops are too cramped and I hit my wrist/forearm on the upper portion of the bar when sprinting.

I want to keep a fairly short reach and drop, but it doesn't need to be as short and shallow as the Ergonovas.

One bar I'm curious about is the Deda Presa (the carbon version of the Zero100 bar, if I'm not mistaken). Anyone have experience with these?

For some weird reason, the matte white version of the Presa is $100 cheaper than the black version online. Anyone know why that might be?

Also, if you have other handlebar recommendations that are short-ish/shallow-ish and round-ish, please let me know. Lighter is better.

bheight1
01-13-2013, 07:36 PM
Like the Deda Zero 100 bars, Pressa prolly nice carbon version. As to the discounted bars Deda seems to market its 35 and SL as its top line.

gpl916
02-04-2013, 12:08 AM
I have both the Zero100's and the Presa. What do you want to know?

beeatnik
02-04-2013, 01:06 AM
The reach on the Zero100 family of bars (Presa included) is only 75mm with an
"extremely" short drop of 128mm. In practical terms, the short reach should keep your wrists/forearms from hitting the tops since they wont be as deep in space and farther from the center of the bars (clamp) as they would be with classic deep drop bars.