PDA

View Full Version : Attention Vendors, Craftsmen, Builders, and Businessmen: FORUM ADVERTISEMENT

AngryScientist
12-10-2012, 02:04 PM
If you're here, and like me feel this is your favorite cycling related forum on the planet, and you want an opportunity to have some more visibility, here's your chance. For 2013 we are going to be offering a limited number of vendor advertising spaces on the forum. The technical details and techy infrastructure are being built and finalized as we speak, but expect some banner ads, various static ads, and a brand new vendor marketplace section.

You probably already know, but this forum is chock full of like minded cycling enthusiasts and a great place for exposure to the products and services that you have to offer. You would really have to be crazy NOT to want to get on board now.

Vendors and the like will be hand selected by us, the moderator staff. We want folks we patronize, or would patronize ourselves. Good people, and great products. We want to support the cycling community, and of course, we need the support of the cycling community. We want to keep the lights on here and cement the PACELINE as a virtual community where we can loiter and share information now and for decades to come.

To get the ball rolling, please contact me directly @ AngryScientist@gmx.com

From there we will discuss options for a great 2013 on the forum.

Thanks, and look forward to hearing from you.

Keith A
02-06-2013, 02:39 PM
So the ball is indeed rolling and as Nick mentioned, we are introducing the ads/logos from our forum sponsors which is visible underneath our Paceline logo. I'm still tweaking a few things, but I wanted to get this out there even if this isn't our final layout.

I wanted to express my thanks to our forums sponsors who have come forward to help keep this place rolling along.