PDA

View Full Version : A little bit different day......

SPOKE
12-08-2012, 10:06 PM
for me today. Usually when I'm home for a weekend I have several bikes lined up to repair for customers and friends. It's been this way for several years. I really enjoy working on bikes. I especially enjoy building up a new one for someone! But over the past several months I've felt a bit burnt out with this routine combined with my regular day job.
What made today different is I actually didn't have anyone else's bikes to work on. I was able to get in a short ride, do some Christmas shopping, get a few home chores done and best of all actually do some minor maintance on some of my own bikes!!!! I also put a couple bike storage racks together so I could better display a few more bikes in the collections.
This little bit of time I've been able to spend today tinkering with my own stuff seems to have gotten me out of my little funk.......
Tomorrow I'll continue this recovery with a nice ride with some good friends....

Smiley
12-09-2012, 01:49 PM
Tell me about it Spoke, doing bike fits each weekend but it helps when I occassionally get that HOT Blonde attractive WOMEN Triathlete that needs a fit :) too bad you don't have that problem :banana:

bluesea
12-09-2012, 01:58 PM
I agree with the comment on women triathletes. :)

SPOKE
12-09-2012, 04:10 PM
I have done fittings for a few too....but usually it's repairs that are long overdue.