PDA

View Full Version : New member here

Gothard
10-20-2005, 08:51 PM
Hi, my name is George.
I'm a newbie here but not to bikes. I normally live in Switzerland, but for this year I am in Montreal (work...).
I have been riding for a good 25 years on road bikes, and I have a long love story with climbing. My wife and I have climbed about every swiss Alps pass. As things have it, my wife has a Serotta Legend Ti, and I have a few Colnagos, including a Ferrari C35, and more recenty an Ovalmaster Ti with Record.
I am however on the lookout for a nice used Legend, so if anyone has one in 58cm top tube...
I try to join a few pics here.

93legendti
10-20-2005, 09:01 PM
Welcome. Those are nice bikes. I'd suggest going to the "Classified" section. Do a search for "Legend" for sale. You might an unsold frames/frameset/bike. The other good idea is post a "WTB-Legend" thread and see what responses you get. Good luck!

Rapid Tourist
10-20-2005, 09:02 PM
Welcome, Gothard. We're pretty friendly in these parts. :banana:

Would you like to host the next serotta forum get-together in Montreal? Switzerland will work too.

Kevan
10-20-2005, 09:30 PM
Boy is Saab2000 gonna be happy to have somebody to talk to.

Welcome and nice trikes.

EPOJoe
10-20-2005, 09:36 PM
Beautiful bikes! Beautiful countryside! Beautiful wife!

How did my life go so horribly wrong? ;)

shinomaster
10-21-2005, 12:58 AM
you can have my rusty Serotta Atlanta if you find me an apartment in Switzerland and a cute Swiss miss.. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Serpico
10-21-2005, 01:35 AM
hello Gothard, I am relatively new here also but I don't have the cycling resume you do

great pics :banana:

shinomaster
10-21-2005, 02:06 AM
You do have a rotating bunny rabbit though...
Have you heard the Magnetic fields song; "Lets pretend we're bunny rabbits"?