PDA

View Full Version : Doval chainrings?

ultraman6970
11-24-2012, 01:18 AM
Just noticed this brand at ebay and went to take a look and it is interesthing because they do oval chanrings but the info in the website is just useless, so usless that I tried to make sense of their graphics and still dont understand what in the world they are doing differently hehe

http://cyssystem.cafe24.com/xe/eng_main

slidey
11-24-2012, 02:30 AM
I believe this is as close as feasible to pedaling squares :p

old iron rider
11-24-2012, 03:39 AM
I believe you stumbled onto a techno geek site. Unless you are one of these people, you will never understand. I didn't get it either. I'm not NASA trained.

dave thompson
11-24-2012, 09:53 AM
The text appears to be literally translated Korean. It's fun trying decipher what's really being said.

ultraman6970
11-24-2012, 11:20 AM
Im not nasa either, but darn if you read documentation or graphs from other manufacturers at least you have a little idea of whats going on but with them for example the graph that show their product compared to round and ozymetric chainrings (i believe)... in the x axis you have mileage... the Y axis who knows *** it is but you can see 3 lines but what in the world the darn graphic is about.. :) power??? cadence??

In other places they say position 2 and 3 in red and then position whatever in black is the optimum cadence.. ok but *** is the meaning of all of that?

The other draws are just circles and ovals that have no explanation of what they are, the funniest thing is that you read and looks like they are comparing them??? comparing what? :) , the other thing is that if you look at the site in the explanation of what the system is you find nothing at all :)

No wonder the gangnam style guy is a millionaire :)