PDA

View Full Version : The Serotta Garage

Nooch
11-15-2012, 02:33 PM
http://serotta.com/introducing-the-serotta-garage/

ultraman6970
11-15-2012, 06:33 PM
I was just wondering what they were doing with all the crap that is returned or maybe replaced for new frames and then fixed.. bet some weird custom sized can be found in there.

thwart
11-15-2012, 06:39 PM
Yet another sign things are moving in the right direction at Serotta...

RedRider
11-15-2012, 06:42 PM
I was just wondering what they were doing with all the crap that is returned or maybe replaced for new frames and then fixed.. bet some weird custom sized can be found in there.

The frames for sale in the Serotta Garage are all new, demos or new-old-stock. They are in very good or new condition and are sold with the new frame warranty.
If a customer's frame has been damaged and returned to the factory it is either repaired and returned or destroyed. Serotta does not sell repaired frames.

jlwdm
11-15-2012, 06:43 PM

Jeff

4Rings6Stars
11-15-2012, 06:48 PM

Jeff

I laughed out loud a little bit at that. I think it could follow most of this posts...

rugbysecondrow
11-15-2012, 07:08 PM
Yet another sign things are moving in the right direction at Serotta...

+1.

I like what Serotta is doing and I am pulling for them.

If I were in the market for a new bike, I would certainly think about them.

dekindy
11-15-2012, 07:17 PM
The frames for sale in the Serotta Garage are all new, demos or new-old-stock. They are in very good or new condition and are sold with the new frame warranty.
If a customer's frame has been damaged and returned to the factory it is either repaired and returned or destroyed. Serotta does not sell repaired frames.

The frame that I purchased was advertised as a lightly used demo. Neither my LBS nor I could tell that it had ever been built up. It was perfect.