PDA

View Full Version : It's been quite a while since my first time...

Louis
11-08-2012, 01:51 AM
... donation to the Paceline forum, that is. And it was a very modest contribution at that. I'm willing to contribute again, but the cheapskate in me tells me to check first, to see if there is a real need. (I'm also requesting this publicly, rather than by PM, to remind folks - unless some deep-pocketed sugar-daddy has recently made a big contribution, we are still self-financed.)

So, how are the forum finances? Is it about time for a second round of fund-raising, or are we doing OK? I would not want this to become a burden on the members who generously stepped forward to shoulder the load when we split from Serotta.

Louis

Bruce K
11-08-2012, 04:35 AM
Keith and Ahneida Ride have been keeping track.

I will make sure that one of them responds here.

BK

jlwdm
11-08-2012, 05:55 AM
In case needed it would help to have a proper title to the thread

Jeff

MattTuck
11-08-2012, 07:00 AM
I think we should create a beer/wine/whiskey fund and try to raise enough to give each of the mods enough to have a good weekend.

William
11-08-2012, 07:02 AM
I think we should create a beer/wine/whiskey fund and try to raise enough to give each of the mods enough to have a good weekend.

Now I like that idea!!!!:beer:

;);):)

William

BumbleBeeDave
11-08-2012, 07:05 AM
I think we should create a beer/wine/whiskey fund and try to raise enough to give each of the mods enough to have a good weekend AND a free custom bike of their choice.

. . . fixed it for you! :p

BBD

djg
11-08-2012, 07:19 AM
... donation to the Paceline forum, that is. And it was a very modest contribution at that. I'm willing to contribute again, but the cheapskate in me tells me to check first, to see if there is a real need. (I'm also requesting this publicly, rather than by PM, to remind folks - unless some deep-pocketed sugar-daddy has recently made a big contribution, we are still self-financed.)

So, how are the forum finances? Is it about time for a second round of fund-raising, or are we doing OK? I would not want this to become a burden on the members who generously stepped forward to shoulder the load when we split from Serotta.

Louis

Bless you Louis, but if you have something thoughtful to say, don't scare off the children with the header.