PDA

View Full Version : watching Danica today...

eddief
10-16-2005, 06:24 PM
I only saw the part of the race just before she hit the wall. If you saw it, at the point of impact with the other driver was she doing anything wrong in the way she was driving? It appeared to me that the other driver was creeping up in an uncontrolled way and it was his fault. A lot testosterone on the track for one woman to deal with.

And yes, the only reason I turned it on was due to my interest in her progress, cause usually I don't give a hoot about auto racing.

ti_boi
10-16-2005, 07:53 PM
My brother-in-law works for Penske.
I've gotten a look at those bad *** machines close-up.
They are supremely rad machines!!!

Smiley
10-16-2005, 09:02 PM
Eddie , you following Michelle Wei too , thats a babe in training too :banana:

Kevin
10-17-2005, 06:13 AM
Eddie , you following Michelle Wei too , thats a babe in training too :banana:

Smiley,

I am on the board of a very "prestigious" club. It is called the DG club, which is short for the "Degenerate Club". In response to your comments on Michelle Wei, as well as your prior comments on Lindsay Lohan and others, I am honored to tell you that you have been nominated for club membership. The interview will be conducted by some of our most respected DG members; Jerry Lee Lewis, Bill Clinton, Roman Polanski, Woody Allen, Elvis Presley (yes he is still alive), etc. During the interview process you will be required to prove and confirm three acts of degeneracy that you have performed. Considering what this group considers as normal, as opposed to society as a whole, I suggest that you lead with your best items. Good luck and congratulations.

Kevin

Smiley
10-17-2005, 07:20 AM
Thanks Kevin , I am honored to accept membership :banana:

ps: How about my comments on Pam Dauber ( Mindy ) do I get points taken away for that one , Oh yeah I think I also got Marie Osmond on one too. I hope you guys still let me in ?

BumbleBeeDave
10-17-2005, 07:30 AM
. . . that anyone who counts Sandy among their friends would automatically be accepted . . .

BBDave

Kevin
10-17-2005, 07:33 AM
Thanks Kevin , I am honored to accept membership :banana:

ps: How about my comments on Pam Dauber ( Mindy ) do I get points taken away for that one , Oh yeah I think I also got Marie Osmond on one too. I hope you guys still let me in ?

I have always been a fan of Marie, as long as she doesn't sing. As far as the club, you are of course welcome.

Kevin

Kevin
10-17-2005, 07:36 AM
. . . that anyone who counts Sandy among their friends would automatically be accepted . . .

BBDave

Dave,

Not so fast. You are not getting an invite because you are friends with Sandy. A man who wears a Bee suit is kind of strange. However, if you can get Jessica Simpson into a Bee suit I am sure that the club would reconsider you application. ;)

Kevin

Kevan
10-17-2005, 08:58 AM
You seem to be quite proud of your position with the DG Club. I was wondering... no rather, we all here would be very interested in knowing how you responded in your own interview to the request:

"...you will be required to prove and confirm three acts of degeneracy that you have performed."

As for myself, I certainly believe I qualify, yet have never been approached for membership. Is it that I'm not good enough, or is it simply the level of degeneracy I've attained is so low that your own membership would be uncomfortable clinking glasses with me? You don't really want me to re-reveal those events that would make me worthy of membership, do you?

Cadence230
10-17-2005, 09:21 AM
Thread stealers ;) .

Kevin
10-17-2005, 12:07 PM
Kevan,

I am afraid that if I revealed my numerous acts of degeneracy on this forum that Serotta would shut down the forum for good. So in the interest of keeping the forum, I will remain silent. However, remind me at the Open House and I will bring pictures. :D

Kevin

ClutchCargo
10-18-2005, 08:10 AM
Dave,

Not so fast. You are not getting an invite because you are friends with Sandy. A man who wears a Bee suit is kind of strange. However, if you can get Jessica Simpson into a Bee suit I am sure that the club would reconsider you application. ;)

Kevin

BBD gets Jessica out of a bee suit too?

just wonderin' ;)

Kevin
10-18-2005, 05:31 PM
BBD gets Jessica out of a bee suit too?

just wonderin' ;)

BBDave has his limitations. He does not have the necessary charm to get Jessica out of the Bee Suit. I will have to perform that task myself. :D

Kevin

colocraig
10-18-2005, 09:14 PM
This accident was 95% + Jacque Lazier's fault. And I say that as a fan of his (as well as Dannica).

He was out of her line of sight and too close for her rear view mirror when he made his major move up the track. Dannica was holding her line.

Accident was a shame for both of them, but especially for Dannica.