PDA

View Full Version : OT: Halloween get ups - who's dressing up as what?

William
10-26-2012, 09:40 AM
Anyone dressing up for a Halloween party of just for the fun of it? What are you planning?

We have a Halloween party at the gym tonight, mainly for the kids but we're all dressing up. I was going to take our kids out to find something and our Son opted out saying he didn't want to go. So I went with our daughter and found some fun things. I got some great gear to go as Bloody William Flint: eye patch, hook hand, skull bandana and a full sized parrot to mount on my shoulder. I have plenty of training swords, blades, and tomahawks so I was set there. Of course when we got home and my son saw the gear he liked it so much he changed his mind.:crap: So, I let him have all the pirate gear and I need to come up with something on short notice. I've got too many things going on today to get out shopping so I'm thinking I'll put on a pair of bibs, one of my Pro jerseys, fingerless gloves, shades, helmet, and put band aids all over my arms. Then when people ask, I'll deny everything.:)

William

PS: Part of me thinks that's pretty funny. Honestly, a small part has some reservations about it.

jr59
10-26-2012, 10:03 AM
Don't forget to shave your legs!

One for your wife; Black skirt, bloody white top, name tag that reads Mary, celery stick and empty vodka bottle.= Bloody Mary!

Or dark make up under one eye, and a shirt with a big letter P.

You can be a black eyed pea!

I got others but this is a family show!

PaMtbRider
10-26-2012, 10:12 AM
We have a party next week that we are making costumes for. I found this couple's costumes, and liked their idea. Total cost is less than $25 and a few hours of your time.

Jawn P
10-26-2012, 10:33 AM
Couldn't think of anything good this year, so I'm going to with the tried and true banana suit :banana::banana:

cdn_bacon
10-26-2012, 10:37 AM
Couldn't think of anything good this year, so I'm going to with the tried and true banana suit :banana::banana:

I've been spotted in the same...

maxdog
10-26-2012, 10:41 AM
Make sure your costumes are hurricane resistant, William.

MattTuck
10-26-2012, 10:45 AM
I say go to the LBS and pick up a USPS jersey on the cheap. And if you can find it, get a IV bag, filled with water and red food coloring and one of those IV bag hangers. I like the bandaids and denying it too though.

ptourkin
10-26-2012, 10:50 AM
Quite possibly riding Halloween Critical Mass (I know, I know...) and rocking the Pee Wee skinsuit

phcollard
10-26-2012, 10:53 AM
I say go to the LBS and pick up a USPS jersey on the cheap. And if you can find it, get a IV bag, filled with water and red food coloring and one of those IV bag hangers. I like the bandaids and denying it too though.

Not my idea but I like it :D

http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af162/service-des-courses/men-jersey-front.jpg

Fixed
10-26-2012, 11:03 AM
We are going to a party mrs fixed is going as Phillis Diller , I guess Iam fang
Cheers :)

William
10-26-2012, 12:46 PM
Great ideas so far! The black eyed "P" made me laugh.:)

I also made some cookies (yes, I ride bikes, fight, and make cookies :) ) for the party. I've called them Spider cookies in the past but they don't really look like spiders. Let's hear some scary alternative names people.:banana:

William

PS: Yes I know, I made a batch around Christmas once and called them "Reindeer Droppings".:D They look funny but they're so tasty.

Vientomas
10-26-2012, 12:54 PM
Ghost Poop?

jr59
10-26-2012, 01:01 PM
Those look GOOD! Hmmm.....COOKIE!!! :banana:

Mud worms?

nighthawk
10-26-2012, 01:06 PM
they look like evil little $hit$.