PDA

View Full Version : A sailor and his Serotta...

VictorAque
10-13-2005, 09:19 PM
When I was stationed up in Saratoga Springs, NY, I used to travel along Geyser Road on the way to work at KAPL for six months. I rode in a friend's car the whole time and would pass the Serotta building when ever we were headed towards downtown. I didn't really know too much about the company or what it did, but after a little research, decided I wanted one of their bikes and so I looked up the local bike shop. Stopping in at Blue Sky Bicycles, I found out that they were a retailer for Serotta (Naturally), and had a Colorado III commissioned with the old Celtic paint scheme. I must of went to Blue Sky(I haven't forgotten you guys!) every day for a month, waiting to see the bike. I got it and the end of July 2004 and promptly moved back to my home city of Seattle, WA.

After being deployed for eight months, I came back to finish unpacking, only to find that my registration for my bike was still never sent out. Should I still send the warranty card in even though it's been over 30 days? Regardless, the CIII rides like a dream. Some of the cars these days are drive by wire, but I swear my CIII rides by thought. It's true when they say "Ride One, You'll See!"

Thanks,

Vic.

jerk
10-13-2005, 09:23 PM
yes,

in most states all warranties are implied so it doesn't really matter if you send in the card or not. but the jerk is sure serotta won't mind; that whole doing your duty for god and country thing can get in the way of mailing things on time....

jerk