PDA

View Full Version : POLL: YES or NO

norcalbiker
10-24-2012, 11:29 AM
For those who follow baseball knows that SF GIANTS Left Fielder Melky Cabrera was suspended 50 games for drug use. He now served that 50 games suspension and entitled to play the game. Today it's the first game of the World Series here in San Francisco vs Detriot.

If you are the SF GIANTS Would you put him on the line-up today and the rest of the series?

Let me be the first one to say "NO"

Giants made it to the WS without him, so everyone in the roster deserve to play in the WS. I wouldn't kick anyone out because his back.

I do however, would like to thank him for giving us the home court advantage.

GO GIANTS!!!

jr59
10-24-2012, 11:30 AM
Didn't the team vote on this and decide not to?

norcalbiker
10-24-2012, 11:46 AM
Didn't the team vote on this and decide not to?

Yes you are correct. But a lot of people here feels that he should be back in the line-up because he is a slugger.

Lewis Moon
10-24-2012, 12:00 PM
Yes you are correct. But a lot of people here feels that he should be back in the line-up because he is a slugger.

A lot of people loved Michael Vick because he was a good quarterback.

norcalbiker
10-24-2012, 12:06 PM
A lot of people loved Michael Vick because he was a good quarterback.

Well, I am not one of them.

But you are correct. Just like how people love Kobe as long as he can win.

FlashUNC
10-24-2012, 12:57 PM
Team might be reconsidering that stance when Ryan Theriot is their DH in Detroit and turns in a couple hitless nights.

GuyGadois
10-24-2012, 01:36 PM
I say yes as long as the riders all agree to let Lance ride again

GG

A Dodger fan who couldn't give a rats ass about the Gyros. Go Detroit!

drewski
10-24-2012, 01:38 PM
Let the Melk man play. He did his penance. From a New Yawk Yanks fan who wishes he was still there. I like his youthful exuberance.

Elefantino
10-24-2012, 02:19 PM
Not only no, but hell no.

ctcyclistbob
10-24-2012, 03:23 PM
After the positive test result, apparently the players on the team were ticked off at him, for taking PEDs in the first place and then for not facing them about it.

They came together after that with great chemistry and rode it all the way to the World Series. Why mess with it now especially when they weren't all too happy with him in the beginning?

norcalbiker
10-24-2012, 03:50 PM
After the positive test result, apparently the players on the team were ticked off at him, for taking PEDs in the first place and then for not facing them about it.

They came together after that with great chemistry and rode it all the way to the World Series. Why mess with it now especially when they weren't all too happy with him in the beginning?

Totally agree.:D

Dromen
10-24-2012, 05:00 PM
+ no share of post season bonuses either.

Richard
10-24-2012, 06:01 PM
He was a pretty average player before the PEDs and he'll be back to the pool of mediocre, faceless outfielders when he comes back.

BryanE
10-24-2012, 06:08 PM
This is the way we see things in the rusty state of Meechegun.