vqdriver
10-22-2012, 12:31 AM
:hello::hello:

Llewellyn
10-22-2012, 03:07 AM
Any day above ground is a good day :banana:

spdcyclist
10-22-2012, 05:45 AM
Don't stop moving... If you do they'll throw dirt on you! :)

William
10-22-2012, 05:49 AM
Don't stop moving... If you do they'll throw dirt on you! :)

I like that one!:cool:

William

AgilisMerlin
10-22-2012, 06:07 AM
literally,

a gift in waking up

and, just a thought

sc53
10-22-2012, 07:07 AM
Fixed I was feeling the same way all weekend as I rode in perfect fall weather at the Shenandoah Valley Fall Foliage bike festival rides out of Staunton VA. The scenery, rolling roads, no traffic, great rest stops--I was thrilled to be alive and well and pedaling through the countryside this weekend. Cheers and enjoy your swims this week! :banana:

Fixed
10-22-2012, 07:39 AM
Thanks for the thought ,that is some beautiful country side and those turkeys made me smile ,such funny creatures :)
Cheers

malcolm
10-22-2012, 09:11 AM
Fixed if we all started the day with a deep breath and acknowledged how wonderful it is to be alive it would be a better place for us all. I too often forget this myself.
Cheers, celebrate life

kenw
10-23-2012, 12:49 AM
Richard Dawkins: "Unweaving the Rainbow":

"We are going to die, and that makes us the lucky ones. Most people are never going to die because they are never going to be born. The potential people who could have been here in my place but who will in fact never see the light of day outnumber the sand grains of Arabia. Certainly those unborn ghosts include greater poets than Keats, scientists greater than Newton. We know this because the set of possible people allowed by our DNA so massively exceeds the set of actual people. In the teeth of these stupefying odds it is you and I, in our ordinariness, that are here."

(Celebrate! and any grammatical errors are mine)