PDA

View Full Version : Biggest As$hat: Lance or Tiger Woods

paulh
10-17-2012, 05:49 PM
Discuss.

IMHO Lance I suppose did more to others. Tiger screwed(oops) over his wife and family more. Both jerks to the nth degree. Nike still backs Tiger I guess. Don't follow golf.

Elefantino
10-17-2012, 05:52 PM
Tiger didn't cheat the sport, just his wife. She got him back with a 4-iron and one hell of a divorce settlement.

Lance cheated the sport. And his wife.

In short, they both are.

crownjewelwl
10-17-2012, 05:55 PM
I went to skool with tiger...to use a lance expression, what a chode...

They are both asshats in their own right

cfox
10-17-2012, 06:02 PM
yes

oldpotatoe
10-17-2012, 06:05 PM
Discuss.

IMHO Lance I suppose did more to others. Tiger screwed(oops) over his wife and family more. Both jerks to the nth degree. Nike still backs Tiger I guess. Don't follow golf.

why...WHOGAS, altho lots still do, I guess

Bud_E
10-17-2012, 06:20 PM
Tiger didn't cheat the sport, just his wife. She got him back with a 4-iron and one hell of a divorce settlement.

Lance cheated the sport. And his wife.

In short, they both are.

I don't exactly know how one measures asshat size. But there are plenty of rumors that Tiger was juicing in addition to catting around.

BumbleBeeDave
10-17-2012, 07:13 PM
. . . needs a poll! ;)

BBD

Seramount
10-17-2012, 07:47 PM
over the course of his career, I have mostly been ambivalent towards LA. no hate, no love...

otoh, I have never liked Tiger Woods...he's always come across as a conceited jacktard. the fist-pump thing really grates on me.

even tho Tiger and I are both cave divers, which should create some kind of mutual respect, the word on the street is that TW has someone carry his gear to the dive site for him. that's beyond weak...we call that being a 'stroke'...

now that all has been revealed, they've been both shown to be world-class asswipes.

so much for the cult of celebrity...

piss off, the both of yas...

wc1934
10-17-2012, 07:56 PM
Tiger is still playing, so he still has media exposure, still seeking records etc.
I don't think Nike would have dropped Lance if he was still in the game.
Also, I would think that golf generates more revenue for Nike than cycling/Lance.

dd74
10-17-2012, 07:58 PM
Tiger is still playing, so he still has media exposure, still seeking records etc.
I don't think Nike would have dropped Lance if he was still in the game.
Also, I would think that golf generates more revenue for Nike than cycling/Lance.
Yeah, but Michael Vick is playing again. Nike had him before his dog troubles. He isn't winning much, but neither is Tiger, iirc.

William
10-17-2012, 08:37 PM
http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/232/232925/folders/192776/1454819asshat2.jpg

;)
William

GuyGadois
10-17-2012, 08:41 PM
I don't exactly know how one measures asshat size. But there are plenty of rumors that Tiger was juicing in addition to catting around.

Ditto. The only tool with a larger head (physically and mentally) is Bonds. Juicing is very prevalent is modern sports. Imagine the results if test was taken seriously. Don't worry there is too much money to be made for any testing to be taken seriously.

GG

PQJ
10-18-2012, 06:41 AM
It's not even close. Armstrong wins hands down. Tiger did what roughly 50% of married Americans do. Tiger is also a much better and more accomplished golfer than Armstrong was as a cyclist, so that should count for something too.

jr59
10-18-2012, 07:05 AM
Neither;

Both were/are very driven people who will/did do what ever it takes to get to the top.

I would put to all of you; You do NOT know these people. You only know what you see on TV or read in the media. Yet you call them Asshats! While very few here have ever had to make the sacrifice and dedication to get to be the top 1% in the sports field!

Most of the stars you see in sports today, and a lot of the rock stars are FAR FAR from good people!

William
10-18-2012, 07:09 AM
Neither;

Both were/are very driven people who will/did do what ever it takes to get to the top.

I would put to all of you; You do NOT know these people. You only know what you see on TV or read in the media. Yet you call them Asshats! While very few here have ever had to make the sacrifice and dedication to get to be the top 1% in the sports field!

Most of the stars you see in sports today, and a lot of the rock stars are FAR FAR from good people!

Very true. But, Tiger's extensive philandering is a matter of public record. It now is pretty certain LA was lying his head off and crushed the lives of those who didn't support the lie. I don't have to know them personally to consider those "asshat" (or any similar term one wishes to use) actions.

William

binxnyrwarrsoul
10-18-2012, 08:00 AM
why...WHOGAS, altho lots still do, I guess

WHOGAS, Peter, you made me google that :D, I must be old. :rolleyes:

LA for the win. Tiger didn't (to my knowledge, at least) destroy any one's career for not being "on the team."

oldpotatoe
10-18-2012, 08:08 AM
WHOGAS, Peter, you made me google that :D, I must be old. :rolleyes:

LA for the win. Tiger didn't (too my knowledge, at least) destroy any one's career for not being "on the team."

Pretty tired of it all..done deal, time for the teams, those who can find sponsors, to press on, do a better job then they did yesterday. Time for pro racers to decide if they want to get nailed or just ride/race paniaqua. Some will still cheat, too much money involved.

It's bicycle racing, afterall..not a MD taking a med to stay awake to perform surgery, altho I'm sure that happens also.