PDA

View Full Version : Comedy Clubs in Luxembourg

stuttgart6
10-11-2005, 10:21 AM
Dear Herr Doktor Doofus,

Sank you so much for comparing my earlier postinks to Joanthan Swift. He was so clever and inciteful.

As you maybe can imagine, ze volume of satire and humor coming out of Luxembourg has all but dried up. All zey care about is food, food and more food. No senses of humor.

In ze 1970's we hat several writers like Kleber Monheit and Gunther Machwelten who were only mildly amusink and even could be depressing. Not too Swift.

As I said before ze dopes here care only about their demmed cuisine and eating of their food. Ze "comedy" clubs here like "Catch a Rising Steer" and "Haff a Laff" are borink and only ze university students go zer.

However, I do enjoy goink to a comedy club/restaurant called "Laffen Ess Ess", playink on the WWII, comedy and cuisine themes. Do you get zat?

I have to go Liebschen.

Guten abend,

Doris

Dr. Doofus
10-11-2005, 12:33 PM
Doris:

Your most recent attempt at clever prose is best evaluated by the words of my dear friend Ms. Lucht, in reference to my sexual performance in 1988:

"A tired series of worn-out gestures that never lived up to the tantalizing opening"

Sincerely,

Doofus

(now fully implicated, having bothered to respond)

William
10-11-2005, 12:54 PM
http://madisonroberts.com/Images/Don't%20Feed%20the%20Animals.jpg

Kevin
10-11-2005, 05:58 PM
Dear Herr Doktor Doofus,

I have to go Liebschen.

Guten abend,

Doris

Stay there and stay off the internet. Thank you.

Kevin

stuttgart6
10-11-2005, 06:01 PM
Herr Doktor Doofus,

I do apreciate your candor about such personal metters but I wonder why you would mention dis to all of us here? And what hapened to Fraulein Lucht?

By ze vay, as long as we are discusing relationships I vas tinking of starting a dating service called "Liebschen-Link" or maybe, "Inter-Liebschen". You sink zat woot fly?

As far as my cleaver prose is, I tink it's mostly as least as good as the usual "sitcomps" zat you may see in ze States or ze UnitedKingdom. You sink Ray Romano or zat udder fatso is so funny? Or Benny Hill?

NEIN!!!!!!

I got to have a sneck now. I'm having a real "Schroeder " for some bleck forest cake.

Guten Abend, Libeschen

Doris:

Your most recent attempt at clever prose is best evaluated by the words of my dear friend Ms. Lucht, in reference to my sexual performance in 1988:

"A tired series of worn-out gestures that never lived up to the tantalizing opening"

Sincerely,

Doofus

Doris:

Sincerely,

Doofus

Serpico
10-11-2005, 07:14 PM
http://img3.buzznet.com/assets/users9/ziggurat/default/msg-1128538633-2.jpg

slowgoing
10-11-2005, 07:24 PM
Are Alyson's keys just sitting around going nothing?

BumbleBeeDave
10-11-2005, 09:06 PM
. . . It’s really just Serotta James getting back at us for talking about politics! ;) :rolleyes: :p :beer: :banana:

BBDave

William
10-12-2005, 04:39 AM
. . . It’s really just Serotta James getting back at us for talking about politics! ;) :rolleyes: :p :beer: :banana:

BBDave

HEY! NO TALKING ABOUT POLITICS!!!!!! :no:

William ;)

Kevin
10-12-2005, 06:24 AM
Pull the plug.

Kevin