PDA

View Full Version : Serotta Owners in WV?

wvcajun
12-14-2003, 10:02 PM
I am fairly new to the Charleston, WV area and am wondering if there are any of you(Serotta owners) out there who are close-by. Also, are there any Serotta events within a 3 hour range in the season coming up?

Matthew :)

csm
12-15-2003, 06:38 PM
boy... west virginia jokes.... but I will not start a thread like that.
I would think morgantown would have some. the riding there is supposed to be great!
ok... just one....
what does a west virginia divorce and a tornado have on common?

no matter how things shake out, someone is losing a trailer!

sorry sorry sorry

wvcajun
12-16-2003, 09:14 PM
That's nice. I could go there, but I don't want to jeopardize my junior member status.

Matthew

jimh
12-17-2003, 04:30 PM
Be careful with CSM he can drag you into territory that is dangerous!!!!

jimh

Smiley
12-17-2003, 06:17 PM
Cajan , spent 4 years at the College there , Varsity soccer player back then , had a chance to play against many small schools around the state. There's a reason its "Almost Heaven" . If you get a chance to come visit and ride with us Merrylanders we have a place for you to stay, You got hills in Heaven don't you? See you in the Gator Bowl. Go Terps :banana:

sorry about the dancing fruit thing !

wvcajun
12-17-2003, 08:06 PM
Smiley, I am planning on riding in all the surrounding states to WV next summer. I may take you up on that place to stay thing. BTW, if I was going to a bowl game, I would go see MY LSU Tigers kick the _______ out of OU. Just MHO.

Matthew :xmas:

Smiley
12-17-2003, 09:04 PM
Now you know thats no way to talk about the National Champs, rest in peace Woody Hayes .:banana:

wvcajun
01-08-2004, 09:45 PM
For all the footballers out there, look at the date on my Sugar Bowl game prediction. I chose Serotta and went to LSU---coincidence? I think not.

Matthew :cool: