PDA

View Full Version : Large Font Size?

MattTuck
10-01-2012, 11:00 AM
It seems that the font size is much bigger on the forum this morning. And the icons also.

I didn't change any settings, and it doesn't appear to be happening on any other site.

Am I the only one?

4Rings6Stars
10-01-2012, 11:10 AM
All is normal for me.

If you're using a PC and a mouse, hold down Control and click the scroll wheel towards you a few clicks...

rugbysecondrow
10-01-2012, 11:15 AM
I have the same problem as well. Not sure what the issue is. :banana:

bobswire
10-01-2012, 11:32 AM
I have the same problem as well. Not sure what the issue is. :banana:

I'm having the opposite problem

Keith A
10-01-2012, 02:39 PM
I haven't made any changes that would affect this...and everything looks normal to me :confused:

MattTuck
10-01-2012, 02:42 PM
I haven't made any changes that would affect this...and everything looks normal to me :confused:

yeah, I don't know what was going on. I did reduce font size and it is back to normal now. not sure why it was just affecting this site. Maybe something with going from laptop to external monitor, I don't know...

was just strange.

Thanks for checking and the advice.

Keith A
10-01-2012, 02:51 PM
What browser are you using? Did you have this scaled up and didn't realize it?

MattTuck
10-01-2012, 02:53 PM
What browser are you using? Did you have this scaled up and didn't realize it?

Firefox. I suppose I could have scaled it up inadvertantly... but I'm usually pretty savvy and this was the only site affected.

Sooo, who knows!

William
10-01-2012, 03:04 PM
Firefox. I suppose I could have scaled it up inadvertantly... but I'm usually pretty savvy and this was the only site affected.

Sooo, who knows!

Interesting, when I view my own website with FF things look skewed. With Safari everything looks fine. This only seems to happen with my own site and it never did this before. I have no idea why.

William

Keith A
10-01-2012, 03:12 PM

Sooo, who knows!I only use Firefox every now and then, so I can't comment on that browser's capability in particular. However, I do know that Chrome keeps track of the scale used on a website. So if I scaled up something I was viewing, it only affects that site...not any other ones. There is probably a global setting for this too, if you wanted all pages to be at a certain scale.

regularguy412
10-01-2012, 03:37 PM
Possibly an OS update came in overnight that affected it.

Mike in AR:beer:

54ny77
10-01-2012, 03:44 PM
do:
control + to increase font size
control - to decrease font size