PDA

View Full Version : Going home

aLexis
10-07-2005, 07:11 PM
Well, it's been an exciting ride up here at Serotta, but as of next Tuesday, I will be migrating back to Austin. I have met many great people here and learned more than I could have ever imagined. It is certainly with a bit of sadness that I leave, but pity me not, as I will be sipping margaritas and eating heavenly chile rellenos in no time at all. Please be kind to James - he has a very full head of hair and need not lose it at this young age. :)

Kevin
10-07-2005, 07:12 PM
You will be missed. I am afraid that we have scared off another one.

Kevin

Brian Smith
10-07-2005, 07:24 PM
:crap: :crap: :crap:

Now I guess I'm going to have to harrangue someone else in the company to hop around town and trail on fixies.

Goodspeed.

pale scotsman
10-07-2005, 07:26 PM
Couldn't take another NY winter? ;)

CNY rider
10-07-2005, 07:30 PM
Alexis I got to meet you at the Open House, and you were very sweet and gracious. Thanks for your contributions to the board.

I wish you well in the future. :beer:

Fixed
10-07-2005, 07:31 PM
bro I'll miss you but I bet you will still post from time to time you are a cool dude and say hi to lance for all of us Weisan lives there he's a prince of a man i.m.h.o..Mr Smith if you need a fixie to hang with I'll apply cheers :beer:

Rapid Tourist
10-07-2005, 07:41 PM
Alexis, I was on your factory tour at Owner's weekend and you were the bomb. Thanks for being such a gracious hostess that weekend and your messages on the board. We will surely miss you, but I'm hopin you will be a regular poster here.

Best of luck to one of my all time favorite female fixers! :banana:

Fixed
10-07-2005, 08:21 PM
sorry I didn't know your where a sister but I call everybod bro and your still cool you are lucky goin to a hip town like Austin cheers :beer:

Bradford
10-07-2005, 08:27 PM
This is a big loss for Serotta and a big loss for us. You were a great ambassador for the company and you will be missed.

Now I'm stuck with Brian at Open House. Rats. :crap:

H.Frank Beshear
10-07-2005, 09:09 PM
Mmm,Chili rellenos done right and a little :beer: .Forum gathering at aLexis's place next year :banana: . Take care Frank

Serpico
10-07-2005, 09:20 PM
good luck, It's been great to have such a cool cat 'on the inside' posting here (you too Brian).

Hope you'll continue to contribute on the forum.

:)

RABikes2
10-07-2005, 09:21 PM
I didn't get to meet you yet Alexis! :confused:

Best wishes at your new location and in future endeavors. :banana:

RA

Kevan
10-07-2005, 09:24 PM
Sandy wasn't it????

I knew it... he always is going too far.

cinelli
10-07-2005, 09:32 PM
In January you will be SOOOO glad you are in Texas again.

RABikes2
10-07-2005, 09:33 PM
Sandy wasn't it????

I knew it... he always is going too far.
You just might be right Kevan... :D

Birddog
10-07-2005, 09:48 PM
Mmm,Chili rellenos done right and a little .Forum gathering at aLexis's place next year . Take care Frank

With all due respect to Alexis, I've yet to find a single place in Texas that makes a proper chile relleno. You have to go to New Mexico to get a good one and they're hard to find there as well. On the other hand, Austin has Rosa's Tamales and they are damn fine, and then there is the Salt Lick, ummmmmm, BBQ.

Birddog

aLexis
10-07-2005, 09:54 PM
BD,

Try El Chile on Manor Rd. Report back. After you've been in upstate NY for a year, they all taste great!

aes

hypnos
10-07-2005, 10:04 PM
Alexis,

It was a pleasure meeting you at the last Open House. Best of luck.

Jeff

93legendti
10-08-2005, 12:31 AM
Good luck. You will be missed!

Sandy
10-08-2005, 01:26 AM
Alexis I got to meet you at the Open House, and you were very sweet and gracious. Thanks for your contributions to the board.

I wish you well in the future. :beer:

Very sweet and gracious indeed.

Sandy

Ahneida Ride
10-08-2005, 12:54 PM
Alexis

I'll miss you. You are the best. !!!!! Really !!!!!!! ;)

Bruce H.
10-08-2005, 01:01 PM
Alexis,
Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to have a relatively free and oen forum. I have learned a great deal here about bikes and life.
I looked for you at the US ro champs in Phila. There was a young woman across the street from us on the wall. We were in front of the "Reggai" music. and then at the top of the hill by the giant TV screen. Perhaps you will return and we can meet.
Have fun back in the sun.
Bruce H.

davids
10-08-2005, 01:21 PM
aLexis,

Thanks for everything. Good luck and godspeed!

How soon are you leaving us?

Sandy
10-08-2005, 04:11 PM
aLexis is gone.
Alyson is gone.
Aluminum Serottas are gone.

Anything or anyone starting with AL are gone.

Alandy

Kevan
10-08-2005, 04:12 PM
Hmmmm.......

dave thompson
10-08-2005, 04:45 PM
aLexis is gone.
Alyson is gone.
Aluminum Serottas are gone.

Anything or anyone starting with AL are gone.

Alandy
ALGore is gone!

aLexis
10-08-2005, 04:51 PM
Alexis,
Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to have a relatively free and oen forum. I have learned a great deal here about bikes and life.
I looked for you at the US ro champs in Phila. There was a young woman across the street from us on the wall. We were in front of the "Reggai" music. and then at the top of the hill by the giant TV screen. Perhaps you will return and we can meet.
Have fun back in the sun.
Bruce H.

I would be much more likely to look you up in Key West!!!

aLexis
10-08-2005, 04:53 PM
aLexis,

Thanks for everything. Good luck and godspeed!

How soon are you leaving us?

On Tuesdy (as they say in Texas).

Does anybody in say Columbus or Cincinnati want to put up a girl and a dog for the night?????? Anyone?

William
10-08-2005, 05:46 PM
Alexis, it was nice meeting you at the open house...you put on a mean tour. ;)

All the best,

William

Smiley
10-09-2005, 01:43 PM
aLexis , I am so sad to see you leave Serottaville BUT glad that Al Gore invented the internet so we can still talk to YOU here on these Forums . Your the Bomb aLexis and you'll be sorely missed , by the way did you get to ride jayson's Meivici before you left and what do you think , Ottrott or Meivici for the Captain ????

Best of luck with all your future endevours , your a good person and won't have a hard time finding something to build your career on .

Dekonick
10-09-2005, 10:41 PM
[QUOTE=Smiley]aLexis , I am so sad to see you leave Serottaville BUT glad that Al Gore invented the internet so we can still talk to YOU here on these Forums . Your the Bomb aLexis and you'll be sorely missed , by the way did you get to ride jayson's Meivici before you left and what do you think , Ottrott or Meivici for the Captain ????

What do you mean? You have to ask??

Meivici with DKS rear...