PDA

View Full Version : Ahhh Time to unwind a little and thanks

Too Tall
10-07-2005, 02:03 PM
I've followed many journeys here and some tragic, many joyful and full of accomplishment. Learning more about how sports, life and what chain lube means to each of us is really quite fulfilling. So thank you :) Just wanted to say it.

This has been one heck of a season for me and Queen. We both had sports and life highs and lows we never expected. Some great new friends were discovered along the way...YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!

So now the racing season is over and quite frankly I'm very much looking forward to spending some time with family and friends crafting out some excellent training plans and ESPECIALLY look forward to riding my bicycle as I did before I had goals!!!

Yep! Mindless drifting-on-the-bike-lollygaggin'-no-point-to-it-coffee-shop-to-coffee-shop-jump-on-a-leaf-hey-that's-a-nice-dirt-road-howdy-friend-mind-if-I-draft-you-kinda-riding.

When my legs start to talk, I'll start "training" again ;)

Can I hear an amen from the congregation????

weisan
10-07-2005, 02:06 PM
Amen.

ps. the same attitude can be had during the racing season as well.

TimB
10-07-2005, 02:21 PM
I can finally come over and get my tandem back?

Too Tall
10-07-2005, 04:09 PM
Sorry Tim. The kid next door wanted to do a "solar bike" project and I just could not say no. Unfortunately his understanding of how to make a solid object float is saddly lacking. The tandem is at the bottom of Lake WobbleGone.

Anywho ;)

William
10-07-2005, 04:23 PM
Sorry Tim. The kid next door wanted to do a "solar bike" project and I just could not say no. Unfortunately his understanding of how to make a solid object float is saddly lacking. The tandem is at the bottom of Lake WobbleGone.

Anywho ;)

Rhea Basset practices her dive training daily. For a nominal fee, she will retrieve it for you Tim. ;)
http://www.southernbassets.com/1_1hannapond.jpg

William

Basset on a Stick:
She is quite talented, her my nephew balances her on a stick.
http://www.jjdog.com/img/photocontest/fullsize/chloestickfull.jpg

;)

Fixed
10-07-2005, 06:17 PM
bro down here we have a second season it's when guys who lay low all summer come alive in winter to get even for the summer beatin they had. The Winter Champions,cheers :beer:

bironi
10-07-2005, 07:49 PM
too tall,

I tool like the riding you describe. It is the real thing.

Byron

bcm119
10-07-2005, 08:21 PM
Yes, Amen to that TT. I've been hiking, taking road trips and catching up on lost beer drinking time.

RABikes2
10-07-2005, 09:42 PM
TT,
Congratulations to you and Queen on your wonderful and very successful season this year! Enjoyed reading your race reports. :D

If you get bored this winter load up the bikes and you two head south and spend some laid back cycling time out here in the Havana Hills. And if you get really antsy, our brevet series starts January 1st and the Sebring 12/24 is in February. :banana:

You're always welcome here!

RA

Too Tall
10-08-2005, 08:27 AM
Tim, that is a good offer from Rhea Dog you should take it....or come get your BIKE!!!!

RAbabe - Don't ask twice :) You never know. I've got a couple clients in Fla. and rumor has it me and Queen are going to prepare for an epic Ultra event next season....Brevets-r-us! I hear you fla-ridians are fast :)

Fixed
10-08-2005, 09:35 AM
bro t.t. there are a lot halffast riders around here cheers :beer: