PDA

View Full Version : My ride today with tony Martin

Fixed
09-19-2012, 04:53 PM
One thing cool happened to me ,I sat my old laptop Mac up and decided to ride while I watched the t.t. Tony Martin was leaving as I started so I rode the same time as he .. Just under an hour my most in almost two years even though I never got out of my small ring just spinning , I felt tired but happy .i drank two bottles of water and had my fan on high with headphones . Never thought I would enjoy riding a trainer so much .
Cheers. Thanks Tony

bobswire
09-19-2012, 05:03 PM
One thing cool happened to me ,I sat my old laptop Mac up and decided to ride while I watched the t.t. Tony Martin was leaving as I started so I rode the same time as he .. Just under an hour my most in almost two years even though I never got out of my small ring just spinning , I felt tired but happy .i drank two bottles of water and had my fan on high with headphones . Never thought I would enjoy riding a trainer so much .
Cheers. Thanks Tony

You're more man than I riding a trainer for an hour but I do have a quibble, maybe if you rode with Phinney he might have pulled it out.:bike:

Fixed
09-19-2012, 05:13 PM
You're more man than I riding a trainer for an hour but I do have a quibble, maybe if you rode with Phinney he might have pulled it out.:bike:

Bob, I was rooting for young Phinney the whole way I thought for sure he had it.
He did great though I know it was a hard pill to take 2nd place by five seconds
Cheers

Elefantino
09-19-2012, 05:29 PM
Mini Phinney, so close.

GuyGadois
09-19-2012, 05:35 PM
How many 'almost' moments has Phinney had this year? It's fun to watch him develop.

Gg

BumbleBeeDave
09-19-2012, 07:28 PM
. . . throw a full bag of milk at you?

BBD

Cheers. Thanks Tony

Fixed
09-19-2012, 07:45 PM
. . . throw a full bag of milk at you?

BBD

Not till now :)
Cheers
Chocolate please

false_Aest
09-19-2012, 07:59 PM
fixed is the tits yo
i'd drink i'd ride anytime
with florida butch.

rounder
09-19-2012, 09:15 PM
Cool. Glad you are back on the bike, even on the trainer. I was in Maine last week and took my bike. Born there and go there most years, but had not taken my bike there for years. It was great to be back. Everything looks better and different when you are on the bike.

spiderman
09-19-2012, 09:22 PM
If I sent you the big Yankee rollers
Would you ride them??

Fixed
09-19-2012, 09:37 PM
If I sent you the big Yankee rollers
Would you ride them??

I would try
Cheers. Might help with my balance I had not thought about rollers
I have a fixed gear mt bike I could send you or pay shipping .

spiderman
09-20-2012, 06:48 AM
I have some family visiting
The Midwest from Tampa...
I might be able to persuade them to stop
Here again on their return trip

Fixed
09-20-2012, 07:54 AM
I have some family visiting
The Midwest from Tampa...
I might be able to persuade them to stop
Here again on their return trip

Cool if it works out great don't knock yourself out ,mrs fixed thinks I will have a hard time on rollers ,I used to ride them many years ago though I told her these kind are dished ,I forget the word ?for it so it is easier to stay in the middle .
Cheers and thanks

spiderman
09-20-2012, 08:59 AM
Cool if it works out great don't knock yourself out ,mrs fixed thinks I will have a hard time on rollers ,I used to ride them many years ago though I told her these kind are dished ,I forget the word ?for it so it is easier to stay in the middle .
Cheers and thanks

my wife also calls them crazy...our carpet in the family room
is still in need of repair from my winter rolling on the big yankees in sunshine!