PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday priorities.......

William
10-05-2005, 07:29 AM
On this fine day I am going to take the day off and go on a field trip with my daughter to a nearby farm to pick pumpkins. After that I'm going on a nice long ride to enjoy some of the last warm weather we are likely to have for a while.

Time with my children, fresh earth, pumpkins, good coffee, a nice long ride, and sunshine on my face.

:banana:

William

Too Tall
10-05-2005, 07:42 AM
You are my muse today.

Scarey Pumpkins or nice ones?

Sandy
10-05-2005, 10:00 AM
You are my muse today.

Scarey Pumpkins or nice ones?

Scarey pumpkins if they look like William. Really scarey pumpkins if they look like you. Beautiful and calming pumpkins if they look like me. :) :)

Perfect Pumpkin Sandy

Tailwinds
10-05-2005, 10:09 AM
I'm going on my first ride since getting hit by a car last week, and I will appreciate every moment of it. :banana:

Ozz
10-05-2005, 11:03 AM
Sounds like a good way to spend your day!

spiderman
10-05-2005, 12:23 PM
POETRY IN MOTION
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
....obtw,
i was shouting!

dirtdigger88
10-05-2005, 12:32 PM
http://www.simong.org/myfiles/pumpkin.jpg

Jason

bluesea
10-05-2005, 12:56 PM
Post priority report and itinerary:

- wake up 1/2 hour late with hangover
- knock out 1/2 pot of coffee
- start 4:30am ride an hour late
- choose the wrong route that goes into a light morning shower
- finish ride refreshed and with a smile
- latte break
- the sun is out, waves are up, look forward to a good workout out on the ocean, surf then kayak
- latte break
- squeeze in a visit to my favorite bacon cheese burger joint
- latte break

I'm on vacation!

67-59
10-05-2005, 01:01 PM
Sounds like the perfect day to me. Going on my daughters' field trips has always been a great way to spend time with them, and there's nothing like a nice weekday ride. Kind of feels like playing hooky twice in the same day!

Tailwinds -- glad to hear your recovery is going well enough for you to get back on the bike. Enjoy your first ride back!