PDA

View Full Version : Good morning

Fixed
09-17-2012, 04:30 AM
I hope everyone had a great and safe weekend
Enjoying the change of seasons, the world championships this week and watching the tour of Britain last week , Dreaming of riding outside but riding my trainer , enjoying that
Good day ,cheers :)

Ginger
09-17-2012, 06:14 AM
Good Morning Fixed!
Good to hear that you're on a bike of some sort!

Busy weekend here, very busy and productive Monday, now it's time to say Goodnight.

Have a happy!

Ginger

Steve in SLO
09-17-2012, 10:46 AM
Good morning, Butch. You are up early, even for the right coast. I worked a 48h shift this weekend so today's the day I get my ride in. Am looking forward to it since the weather here has been fantastic...typical Calif autumn. Harvest is gearing up in the local vineyards, so it is time to watch for the trucks while riding.

oliver1850
09-17-2012, 02:01 PM
Hey Butch. I had a nice 40 mile ride last night with a local elementary school music teacher, his first time on a real road bike I think (judging from the noise he managed to make with a perfectly functioning Ergo lever equipped bike). Had an interesting discussion over pizza about what's taught in most schools (horns, drums, voice) and what isn't (stringed instruments and keyboards). He's in a very good school system with lots of support for the music program, but they don't teach strings or keyboards. The only explanation he had was that's the way it's done in the USA. I'd love to attend a high school band concert that had a couple of B3s, synths, and about 20 guitars.

Fixed
09-17-2012, 03:05 PM
Hey Butch. . I'd love to attend a high school band concert that had a couple of B3s, synths, and about 20 guitars.

Mine did but that was the early 70's and my band teacher was older back then he had moved from Chicago ,he was hip musically .Mr Solack the best teacher I ever had .I was lucky he retired in 74 the year after I left
Cheers :)