PDA

View Full Version : My new bike will be a Peg...

SoCalSteve
10-04-2005, 07:56 PM
Love # 3

I know my geometry (custom) but I am torn with what paint scheme to use. There are so many cool ones and its a really hard decison...

If possible, can all the Pegoretti owners that have really cool paint jobs either post pictures of them here or send a link to pictures of them.

I am not really very fond of the paint scheme that comes stock on the Love #3...It has way too much writing for my taste.

As always, thank you all in advance,

Steve

PS: I have done a search on the board and I think I have seen all the Peg pictures on here....

Climb01742
10-05-2005, 04:07 AM
if you go to competitivecyclist.com, gallery section, sort by pegs, you'll see my two frames. on page 1 is a black metallic cckmp and on page 3 is a black and white marcelo. i'm a big fan of the classic faema paint scheme. timeless, elegant. if you're open to a risk, you could give dario a few clues and just let him riff. you could love the result or hate it. a few years ago, cckmp's came with a very neat grey paint scheme. i've tried to find a photo, but can't. i'll keep trying. now comes the hard part. the waiting. :p

BarryG
10-05-2005, 06:28 AM
Let's see if this pic comes thru

SoCalSteve
10-05-2005, 09:25 PM
I'd love to see more pictures of wild and crazy Pegoretti paint schemes...Or links.

Thanks!

Steve

amper
10-05-2005, 09:53 PM
I'd love to see more pictures of wild and crazy Pegoretti paint schemes...Or links.

Thanks!

Steve

Check out http://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?t=11423&highlight=dario

quattro
10-06-2005, 09:48 AM
Has anyone seen the new Black Etnic scheme? There is a picture of a Peg on the Competitive Cyclist photo gallery that shows it, but it is kind of small. I was wondering if anyone has a link to a better picture, it looks very nice. Thanks,
quattro