PDA

View Full Version : Not a rant, just a peeve.

bobswire
08-29-2012, 09:06 AM
When buying something online and paying for expedited shipping then the seller sits on it for 3-4 days before getting it to the shipper.
The one part I need to finish a build and only part I paid expedited shipping for will be the last to arrive.
Actually I really shouldn't complain some of the parts arrived within 2 days and that was with free shipping. Go figure.
O.K. peeve over, I still have a few other bikes I could ride.

Lewis Moon
08-29-2012, 10:05 AM
When buying something online and paying for expedited shipping then the seller sits on it for 3-4 days before getting it to the shipper.
The one part I need to finish a build and only part I paid expedited shipping for will be the last to arrive.
Actually I really shouldn't complain some of the parts arrived within 2 days and that was with free shipping. Go figure.

I hear ya...what I hate is when it's marked "shipped", because they bought postage online, and when you get it you see it didn't make it to the PO for 3 days after that.

Charles M
08-29-2012, 01:18 PM
Shop fairwheel bikes.

DHallerman
08-29-2012, 03:07 PM

Just curious, are you talking a business selling?

Or an individual?

Dave, who shares that peeve with you because it's kind of a rip-off to use an antiquated term to take someone's money for extra services and then not delivering those services or at least what's implied by those services

maunahaole
08-29-2012, 03:35 PM
I have gotten super fast shipping out of Aspire Velo Tech on multiple occasions. Top notch outfit. Normally stuff ships from them the day they get the order.

bobswire
08-29-2012, 03:45 PM
Just curious, are you talking a business selling?

Or an individual?

Dave, who shares that peeve with you because it's kind of a rip-off to use an antiquated term to take someone's money for extra services and then not delivering those services or at least what's implied by those services

Dave, it is an Ebay retailer who also is a Brick and Mortar Bike Shop but since I got a good deal on a fork I really shouldn't complain.