PDA

View Full Version : Owner's Club question

Keith A
02-23-2004, 04:24 PM
If I read this correctly, only frames purchased after 1/1/01 are eligible for the Level II membership, which includes the crash protection. Here is the excerpt from the Owner's Club page (http://www.serotta.com/pages/ownersclub.html)...

Level II membership is available to Serotta owners who purchased their frame new*** after 1/1/01. Level II members are automatically enrolled in the Serotta Crash Repair Program, which provides repair/ replacement coverage on your Serotta frame(s) for the membership term, as outlined below.

So anything prior to 1/1/01 are not eligible for this service and they must be purchased new :(

Serotta PETE
02-23-2004, 05:16 PM
Yes,,,that is the way I understand the plan. It was put in place a little of 3 years ago. I look at it as a very good insurance policy on frames. after that date Additionally it provides a jersey, repaint/repair special pricing...etc.....I hope that I never have to use any of it, except the repaint and preferred priority if I order another frame.

Hope that helps. Steve at Serotta, can probably provide answers to any specific questions or requests.

PETE

Kevin
02-25-2004, 06:53 PM
I read it the same way. The insurance on the frame is a steal. A new Ottrott is not cheap.

Kevin