PDA

View Full Version : Merckx AX frame identification help

Rouleur88
08-22-2012, 11:14 PM
Hi all, I have spent an hour using Google trying to find a website that may provide information on my Merckx AX frame. I bought it used as a complete bike last year and would now like to sell the frame. However, I can't find a site that helps with any info on the serial number ( 19006 BZ ) Based on photos I think it is a mid nineties era frame made by Litespeed for Merckx.
I admit to not being high speed when it comes to exploiting the power of Google search, anyone have a suggestion as to where I could find more info on my particular frame?

4Rings6Stars
08-23-2012, 04:55 AM
I turned up very little information about my AX when I picked it up a few years ago. I basically reached the same conclusion as you.

Just photograph it very well and provide good measurements, you won't have any trouble selling it here.

oldpotatoe
08-23-2012, 08:20 AM
Hi all, I have spent an hour using Google trying to find a website that may provide information on my Merckx AX frame. I bought it used as a complete bike last year and would now like to sell the frame. However, I can't find a site that helps with any info on the serial number ( 19006 BZ ) Based on photos I think it is a mid nineties era frame made by Litespeed for Merckx.
I admit to not being high speed when it comes to exploiting the power of Google search, anyone have a suggestion as to where I could find more info on my particular frame?

Call 'em..ask for Nelson.

http://www.gitabike.com/

Rouleur88
08-23-2012, 09:17 AM
Thank you for the lead. I will give Gitabike a call.