PDA

View Full Version : Source for Eurus spokes

45K10
08-21-2012, 07:48 PM
I just broke a front spoke on my campy Eurus wheels. Where can I get a replacement spoke?

nooneline
08-21-2012, 08:47 PM
Get in touch with Conrad's Bike Shop in NYC.

oldpotatoe
08-22-2012, 07:46 AM
I just broke a front spoke on my campy Eurus wheels. Where can I get a replacement spoke?

Any LBS that has a QBP account(meaning just about every one in the US), probably or a LBS that can call Campagnolo, USA, ask for Jerry Ott.

yakstone
08-22-2012, 08:11 AM
When I needed a couple of Eurus spokes I had to by the whole set. I don't know if its still that way but I may have a couple extra that I could sell.

45K10
08-22-2012, 07:53 PM
Thanks for the input guys
I actually found one locally here in Vancouver

Take it easy

titans
08-23-2012, 08:01 AM
Glad to hear you found your spoke. Out of curiosity were you out riding when it broke and if so was front wheel way out of 'true' that you couldn't ride it home. I pose this question for the rear wheel way back when I was considering the Shamals. Anyone break a rear spoke lately and couldn't ride it home?

45K10
08-23-2012, 12:10 PM
Glad to hear you found your spoke. Out of curiosity were you out riding when it broke and if so was front wheel way out of 'true' that you couldn't ride it home. I pose this question for the rear wheel way back when I was considering the Shamals. Anyone break a rear spoke lately and couldn't ride it home?

I was out ridding when it broke and it was way out of true. I was only a couple of miles from home and was able to ride it enough to get home but if had been any further I would have been screwed.
Nice wheels, I like them a lot but that is the problem with low spoke count wheels.