PDA

View Full Version : If anyone needs Shimano Groups or

SoCalSteve
09-28-2005, 12:36 PM
individual components I have a great source to buy them at very reasonable prices.

It is someone I had done dealings with on ebay for many years and then one day I just emailed her asking for prices on Dura Ace Triple groups and her prices were great. I have since purchased 2 Dura Ace 7803 Groups and 1 Dura Ace 7800 group. Her pricing discounts far exceed mail order companys and ebay. She is extremely relaible and she ships very quickly as well.

If you are looking for a great source for Shimano parts, groups, etc, please contact me at Local399@aol.com and I will pass on her information to you.

She ONLY deals with new 10 speed gear. And, only Dura Ace and Ultegra.

Thanks,

Steve

PS: if you feel this should be in the classified section, I have no problem with that. I'll let James know to move it.

PSS: I am in no way affiliated with her beyond being a customer. I just thought I'd pass on my good fortune.

SoCalSteve
09-28-2005, 04:17 PM
I will give you all her "communication" information.

You need to direct all your questions to her as I have no idea what her pricing is beyond what I have purchased from her in the past.

Thanks,

Steve

PS: She is at Interbike this week and it may take her a bit longer to get back to everyone.

Needs Help
09-28-2005, 06:15 PM
If you are looking for a great source for Shimano parts, groups, etc, please contact me at Local399@aol.com and I will pass on her information to you.
PSS: I am in no way affiliated with her beyond being a customer. I just thought I'd pass on my good fortune.
Then, why not just post her email address/contact info?

SoCalSteve
09-28-2005, 06:23 PM
Why would you ask such a question? Are you just being cynical? I always thought this board was above that....

I am trying to do all my Forumites a favor and pass on her info for great deals...

I didnt want to post her info for the whole world to see.

I hope you understand and still want to take advantage of her great deals.

Thanks,

Steve

Serotta PETE
09-28-2005, 06:35 PM
Why would you ask such a question? Are you just being cynical? I always thought this board was above that....

I am trying to do all my Forumites a favor and pass on her info for great deals...

I didnt want to post her info for the whole world to see.

I hope you understand and still want to take advantage of her great deals.

Thanks,

Steve

Steve.....I am looking for a group and will contact her. With all the variables in what a person wants in a group (or even what a group consists of) I agree with you that we need to contact her directly.

I look at this post the same as I do of the ones that others posts in regard to PERFORMANCE and NASHBAR discounts. "It is a service to the forum"

THANKS Pete

Dekonick
09-28-2005, 07:13 PM
hey - what about us CAMPY folk???

SoCalSteve
09-28-2005, 07:41 PM
in Shimano gear.

Thanks,

Steve