PDA

View Full Version : Indy Fab XS

Jeff N.
08-16-2012, 08:50 AM
Anyone own an Indy Fab XS or know much about them? If so, what's your opinion...ride, build quality, etc. Thanks, Jeff N.

jerome
08-16-2012, 04:08 PM
I do
I own one and I have owned a bunch of Ottrot now I ride a Moots RSL and along with a CR
The XS is a great bike you can go for it. Super fast, super confident, sweet ride good every where.
Mine is in IF factiry right now as it has small defects in the clear coating from the origin it is just 2000 km old bsed on a 56 geometry.
I am open to sell it right now, would you be interested ?

Jeff N.
08-16-2012, 06:04 PM
I do
I own one and I have owned a bunch of Ottrot now I ride a Moots RSL and along with a CR
The XS is a great bike you can go for it. Super fast, super confident, sweet ride good every where.
Mine is in IF factiry right now as it has small defects in the clear coating from the origin it is just 2000 km old bsed on a 56 geometry.
I am open to sell it right now, would you be interested ?56 would be juuuust a bit too small.

ORMojo
08-16-2012, 06:52 PM
I will second everything Jerome said. Three plus years on this bike, and it is one of those bikes I just don't see myself selling. The quality is exceptional - thousands of miles on mine, and not a single issue, not even a tiny cosmetic one.

A fantastic ride, extremely fast, stable, responsive. The best flat-out fast racing road bike I've owned (and I have/had a lot, including, at the top end, Ottrott, Meivici, Calfee, Colnago, Merlin, Felt, Ibis, Land Shark, Moots, Kirk, Strong, Spectrum, etc.). For other purposes, some of those are its equal, but for fast road riding, none have been better. And I attribute a LOT of that to the frame, since, as you can see, I don't have an uber-high-end build on it - nice enough, but it certainly could be upgraded even more, but I haven't ever felt the need to change from this first build iteration since it is just fantastic as is.

http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv48/ORMojo1/f67dd512.jpg

Jeff N.
08-16-2012, 07:18 PM
My...that's a nice one! What's the HT & ST angles, do you know? Jeff N.

tannhauser
08-16-2012, 07:20 PM
So you know this is Bill Strickland's personal dream bike?

ORMojo
08-16-2012, 07:37 PM
My...that's a nice one! What's the HT & ST angles, do you know? Jeff N.

ST c-t: 52.5
ETT c-c: 57
HA: 73
SA: 73
HT: 175
CS: 410
WB: 1001.3
SO: 80