PDA

View Full Version : FS: Look 585 Origin XL size

saab2000
08-15-2012, 11:10 AM
I'm moving in a different direction with size and this one is rarely ridden anymore. I bought it here used a few years ago and it was in exceptionally good condition then. I would say it is still in very good condition with only the smallest of blemishes. Condition is still an 8.5-9 out of 10.

For sale is the 'frameset' including frame, fork, headset and seatpost clamp. Any pictured components aren't for sale.

The steerer tube is cut to accommodate only a stem, with no spacers and the bearing top cover is the short 8mm one from FSA, not the high 15mm cover pictured. Bear this in mind. This bike will not accept a high stem position other than having a stem turned upside down. It is a racing bike and was set up as such.

Headset is the original FSA and does not creak in any way. :banana:

I am 6' tall and this bike fits pretty well but it a bit on the large side for how I sit. I would say it would fit well for someone from about 5'11-6'2" but this is just a rough idea and your proportions may be different. But a ballpark figure would be in that range.

I'd like to get $695 + $50 shipping in the Continental United States. Non US purchasers are welcome to contact me and I will charge actual shipping costs in this case. It will be well packed.

PM me if interested. I simply have too many bikes and something must go. This one gets ridden the least at the moment but there's nothing wrong with it at all. More pictures if interested.

Thanks!
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7269/7788654230_b2afdaba60_b.jpg

FlashUNC
08-15-2012, 11:12 AM
If I wasn't already committed to another project, I'd be taking this off your hands.

PaMtbRider
08-15-2012, 11:54 AM
great price for one of the best riding frames ever made. I wish I still had mine. Too small for me or I would be interested.

christian
08-15-2012, 12:22 PM
Damn you Saab, I was hoping you'd sell the "L."

saab2000
08-15-2012, 05:37 PM
Sold! Thanks for looking!

Fixed
08-15-2012, 05:48 PM
Saab nice deal on a great frame
I hope you are feeling better
Cheers :)