PDA

View Full Version : OT: Auto Broker - Audi TT Coupe

TomP
08-04-2012, 07:16 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm wanting to buy an Audi TT Coupe 2010 or newer with low miles. Would prefer not new, but maybe. I live in Colorado and there are very few available here. Do any of you work as an auto broker, or can recommend someone in Colorado? This Spring I just got a 2011 BMW 328i x-drive, but maybe it's a late midlife crisis, I want something more sporty. I'm not very picky other than I just don't want black.

Thanks!

djg21
08-04-2012, 07:59 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm wanting to buy an Audi TT Coupe 2010 or newer with low miles. Would prefer not new, but maybe. I live in Colorado and there are very few available here. Do any of you work as an auto broker, or can recommend someone in Colorado? This Spring I just got a 2011 BMW 328i x-drive, but maybe it's a late midlife crisis, I want something more sporty. I'm not very picky other than I just don't want black.

Thanks!

I just sold my 2004 TT quattro roadster. I typically buy CPO and look for cars still under original warranty just in case. My TT was great. I replaced it with a BMW 335xi coupe (e92), which is much more fun to drive I've alway had Audis before and the other car is an A4 Avant.

While I miss the ragtop, the 335xi is a better driving car. And i can drop the rear seats and carry my bike in the back.

Tuned (but otherwise stock) and filled with a mix of 93 octane and e85, it puts out well over 400 hp and loads of torque. Go to your BMW dealer and drive one. If you can find one with the sports package, the oil cooler and stiffer suspension are nice pluses.

I never dealt with auto brokers. I just dtermined what I wanted and followed Autotrader.com.

twangston73
08-06-2012, 07:07 PM
Don't mean to go OT but have you considered a Carrera 4? Decent examples can be had for less than one might think.

Ken Robb
08-06-2012, 07:13 PM
Don't mean to go OT but have you considered a Carrera 4? Decent examples can be had for less than one might think.

I think their low-ish used prices may be due to the very expensive maintenance and repair costs. That's also why it's not unusual to find used BMW 7 series cars selling for less than 3 series the same age.

crownjewelwl
08-06-2012, 07:18 PM
It may look sportier but the 3 series is more fun to drive

The tt is a 2.0 liter 4 cylinder...