PDA

View Full Version : Boston Area Fitters

jghall
07-04-2012, 09:08 PM
Ok, searched the archives and the only thing I found was a few years old. The same names mentioned may still be valid, but thought I would double check.

Thanks for the time.

AngryScientist
07-04-2012, 09:18 PM
Go see Ed. Ti Designs.

4Rings6Stars
07-04-2012, 09:23 PM
+1. I've heard great things...I'm trying to find the time to go see him myself.

572cv
07-04-2012, 09:45 PM
Fitwerx.com
They have a shop in Peabody. I did a fitting here in vt and was very pleased indeed with the outcome.

Ti Designs
07-04-2012, 10:45 PM
As long as we're going around the room again, can we list what fitting systems the different fitters use?

Bruce K
07-05-2012, 03:38 AM
If you are west of Boston there is also Roy Cervantes at Grace Bicycles in Holliston and if you are north there is Phil Wong at Phil Wong Fit in Newburyport.

I have used both (at different times) with great success.

BK

yashcha
07-05-2012, 06:23 AM
I went to Sara Bresnick two years ago after I injured my hamstrings while trying to put in way too many miles during a very short amount of time to get ready for a big event.

http://www.pedalpowercoaching.com/index.html

We worked on my position during two sessions as well as cleat positioning and orthotics fitting.

Two years later, my position is in between what she recommended and what I had originally. But the most important thing to come out of my meeting with her were the orthotics. I recently went on a ride without them and was unnerved unstable my knees felt. For me the fitting was well worth the time and money.