PDA

View Full Version : Liking Fabian in Yellow

OTB
07-04-2012, 07:08 AM
Not a big Fan of RNT, but seeing how long he can hold yellow is a great watch.

PQJ
07-04-2012, 08:01 AM
Not me. In days of yore (ie, saxo bank) I was a big FC fan. Not no more. I was pulling for chavanel yesterday myself.

Fixed
07-04-2012, 08:13 AM
I picked him for today I know no way , but he is a
Great rider how can you not be a fan ?
Cheers IMHO

bobswire
07-04-2012, 08:22 AM
Not me. In days of yore (ie, saxo bank) I was a big FC fan. Not no more. I was pulling for chavanel yesterday myself.

As though it was FC doings to ride for RNT. The anti LA/BRUYNEEL hate clique that bring their hate over to "any and all" who ever rode on teams managed by Bruyneel is silly.
I guess having such a narrow view with everything black and white does make life simpler.

Wilkinson4
07-04-2012, 08:51 AM
The anti LA/BRUYNEEL hate clique that bring their hate over to "any and all" who ever rode on teams managed by Bruyneel should join forces with the real teabaggers since their view of the world mimics theirs.
I guess having such a narrow view with everything black and white does make life simpler.

Huh? As opposed to many shades of grey, many versions of right and wrong, many flavors of kool-aide, etc...

Not sure how a thread can turn so quickly into a political rant... Title is Fabian in yellow, and I like that too.

mIKE

harryblack
07-04-2012, 08:56 AM
Agreed-- like Fabian a lot, don't mind RNT despite the occasional shenanigans and hiccups. I wouldn't mind seeing Frank Schleck find himself in the next cpl weeks too.

Funny/ridiculous the enmity these guys engender and while there are-- or were, at least until yesterday-- folks here who'll back a zero like Tom Danielson or an obviously second-rate finisher like Tyler Farrar (think Fred Rodriguez) just cuz...

cuz what? They're "cute"? They want to rub Vaughters' sideburns?

Not a big Fan of RNT, but seeing how long he can hold yellow is a great watch.

bobswire
07-04-2012, 08:57 AM
Huh? As opposed to many shades of grey, many versions of right and wrong, many flavors of kool-aide, etc...

Not sure how a thread can turn so quickly into a political rant... Title is Fabian in yellow, and I like that too.

mIKE

You're right, I'll edit out the politics.

Wilkinson4
07-04-2012, 09:07 AM
Man, July 4th everyone! Who won on the 4th last year? Danielson a zero? Actually, 1:41:20 up Mt Evans:D And a finished yesterday's stage with a separated shoulder.

Seems like we are all a little surly this morning! Pre-ride surly? If you ride a Surly does that give you the right to be surly?

mIKE

Fixed
07-04-2012, 09:09 AM
:) electric koolaid
Cheers

thinpin
07-04-2012, 04:28 PM
He lost any respect I had when he started whinging about Evans in a break, and ordered him back to the peleton in last years tour (or maybe it was 2010). Shameful thing for the yellow jersey to do IMHO.

bozman
07-05-2012, 09:09 AM
I have always liked Cancellara. He rides with panache and brute force. Let him enjoy yellow for a week or so. It suits him.