PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy TDF on Velogames - PACELINE MINILEAGUE!

hairylegs
06-28-2012, 01:37 PM
Hey Guys -

Took the liberty to create a "mini league" on velogames. If you're following the tour, might as well do a free fantasy league!

Velogames.com

After you create your team, join this mini-league.

League Name: Paceline Forums
League Code: 28190134

Elefantino
06-28-2012, 05:28 PM
I'm in.

Dibs on Lance...

TheWolfsMouth
06-25-2013, 04:28 AM
2013 Paceline velogames fantasy tdf mini league? Anyone start one yet? Want to check before I go ahead and start one.

carpediemracing
06-25-2013, 08:14 AM
Create one!

TheWolfsMouth
06-26-2013, 11:28 PM
Created!!!! Hope to see a bunch of you folks out there!

League Name: Paceline Forum
League Code: 27054727

Use the League Code to enter the league by clicking on an Open spot on your Team Roster's "Mini-League Manager" section.

You can reach your Team Roster by going back the the main page and clicking on the team name in the right-hand panel of each screen when you are logged in.

After clicking on an open league spot, you will then be asked to enter the League Code to sign up your team into the league.

slidey
06-27-2013, 12:31 AM
So this league code didn't work for me and hence I joined the one started by WolfsMouth.

Hey Guys -

Took the liberty to create a "mini league" on velogames. If you're following the tour, might as well do a free fantasy league!

Velogames.com

oldpotatoe
06-27-2013, 08:02 AM
Hey Guys -

Velogames.com

"http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/contador-im-at-90-per-cent-going-into-the-tour"

Already making excuses, maybe he needs to change his name to Schleck, three sisters...

Maybe he needs to go to Spain and have a nice steak dinner before the start.

Who did I make the friendly bet with? He got Froome and I got the rest of the field??