PDA

View Full Version : OT: Bluesvile

rounder
06-08-2012, 10:49 PM
Just wondering. Does anyone listen to Bluesville on radio. If so, what else do you listen to.

My commute is horrible. But have Sirius radio. I listen to a lot of Bluesville which sounds good. Just wondering what else out there is also good. Thanks.

http://www.myspace.com/music/player?sid=53315460&ac=now

dmurphey
06-08-2012, 11:25 PM
Sirius Underground Garage is my wife's favorite old rock and roll in car entertainment. I think it is channel 26. I like to download podcasts from the laptop to the iPhone and listen to stuff like history or philosophy, but no one else seems to share this taste! Philosophy Bites and In Our Time are my favs, and 3 Wine guys.

clweed
06-09-2012, 03:47 AM
just wondering. Does anyone listen to bluesville on radio. If so, what else do you listen to.

My commute is horrible. But have sirius radio. I listen to a lot of bluesville which sounds good. Just wondering what else out there is also good. Thanks.

http://www.myspace.com/music/player?sid=53315460&ac=now

26, 27, 70, 97-100

harlond
06-09-2012, 06:45 AM
I listen to Bluesville, good station.

jr59
06-09-2012, 07:09 AM
No I didn't, but I will from now on!

mbakes
06-09-2012, 07:28 AM
Mostly the Grateful Dead station but also Jam On, Bluesville, Real Jazz, classic Vinyl and the Spectrum. Otherwise my drive in my car is loaded with music as is my iphone, which I connect by Bluetooth or USB.

William
06-09-2012, 09:00 AM
When my wife's Volvo was in the shop after getting hit, the rental they gave us had Sirrus and I found that station mighty quick. Loved it!:cool:

William

FlashUNC
06-09-2012, 12:43 PM
Sirius Underground Garage is my wife's favorite old rock and roll in car entertainment. I think it is channel 26. I like to download podcasts from the laptop to the iPhone and listen to stuff like history or philosophy, but no one else seems to share this taste! Philosophy Bites and In Our Time are my favs, and 3 Wine guys.

Little Steven's Underground Garage is basically the only reason I subscribe to Sirius.

1st Wave -- the 80's pop and new wave station -- is pretty fantastic.

If you're looking for old school hip hop, they just created a new station called Backspin.

Birddog
06-09-2012, 02:28 PM
I find all the Sirius selections to be lacking somehow, some more than others. having said that, I listen mostly to Bluesville. I also tune in Classic jazz, Outlaw Country and Willies Place, but none of them really satisfy me totally.