PDA

View Full Version : Selle San Marco Concors for Snakes?

slidey
05-31-2012, 04:26 PM
Hi,

So I've named my bike before I've built it up and I'm now faced with the tough choice of making sure that it lives up to the name.

Thus began the quest for some classic saddles and I've only heard superlatives of the Concor although I've never used it myself. I must say that I've only recently had a very strange period of discovering my renewed affinity towards the Arione (swore that it had a mind and teeth of it's own to bite into my ass, this was the Arione K:1. Then switched to the normal version courtesy of great service at Fizik and it's not too bad, so far).

However faced by colour coordination difficulties (no dominant yellow in arione) I'm wondering how skinny riders (or snakes, in fizik parlance) have found the Concor?

jr59
05-31-2012, 04:45 PM
Find one that is comfy to you,
then;Custom bicycle saddle covers, repair and restoration.

jr59
05-31-2012, 04:47 PM
double post

jmoore
05-31-2012, 04:52 PM
then; contact jmoore on here and have it recovered!

I agree with jr59

slidey
05-31-2012, 04:59 PM
I agree with you too...but didn't know there were options of custom saddle covers. Can you elaborate or give a few pointers on this?

then;Custom bicycle saddle covers,

jmoore
05-31-2012, 05:10 PM
I agree with you too...but didn't know there were options of custom saddle covers. Can you elaborate or give a few pointers on this?

Click the link in my sig line and you can read all about custom saddle covers.

If you want to do it yourself, then I can help you a bit in that respect as well.

Shoot me an email with any questions you have. I'm happy to help.

false_Aest
05-31-2012, 05:28 PM
It is the pervading law of all things organic and inorganic,
Of all things physical and metaphysical,
Of all things human and all things super-human,
Of all true manifestations of the head,
Of the heart, of the soul,
That the life is recognizable in its expression,
That form ever follows function. This is the law.

Scuzzer
05-31-2012, 05:46 PM
Click the link in my sig line and you can read all about custom saddle covers.

I was wanting to build up my gravel road bike using a brown leather saddle and handlebar tape but couldn't find something that looked good and was cost effective. I guess I didn't look hard enough.

jmoore
06-01-2012, 11:59 AM
I was wanting to build up my gravel road bike using a brown leather saddle and handlebar tape but couldn't find something that looked good and was cost effective. I guess I didn't look hard enough.

Well now you've found me, so it's all good.

In fairness, I don't do a lot (or any) marketing other than a few forum posts and my website.