PDA

View Full Version : FEELER: Cinelli Columbus Spirit/Carve Tubing/Stays

xodus
05-31-2012, 08:05 AM
FEELER: Due to mounting medical/hardship bills, I may have to sell my Cinelli built, Columbus Spirit tubing frame, with Columbus Carve Carbon stays and Boreas Carbon fork. The frame is built with Campagnolo Record grouppo, Jagwire/Nokon cables, and Fulcrum RRS Carbon cranks, 50/36. Omni Superlight seatpost. No saddle or pedals. Wheels: Mavic CXP 33(optional) or HED SL CLINCHER wheels. Everything is in excellent condition. Should I try to sell just the frame or the entire bike? Pricing? Thanks.

AngryScientist
05-31-2012, 08:08 AM
FEELER: Due to mounting medical/hardship bills, I may have to sell my Cinelli built, Columbus Spirit tubing frame, with Columbus Carve Carbon stays and Boreas Carbon fork. The frame is built with Campagnolo Record grouppo, Jagwire/Nokon cables, and Fulcrum RRS Carbon cranks, 50/36. Omni Superlight seatpost. No saddle or pedals. Wheels: Mavic CXP 33(optional) or HED SL CLINCHER wheels. Everything is in excellent condition. Should I try to sell just the frame or the entire bike? Pricing? Thanks.

you almost certainly will get more parting it out. sounds like a beauty! what size is it?

in any case, i sincerely wish you the best with whatever you're going through; hope you make a full recovery and are back in the money and the saddle in no time.

xodus
05-31-2012, 08:19 AM
Thank you for your kind words. Along this road we call "life", I have found there is always something to deal with. Some more challenging than others. The size is Medium, mild slooping.

cmg
05-31-2012, 08:32 AM
sorry to here about the medical issues. Hope you get better.

Would recommend you sell the beautiful Cinelli in the classified section of this forum. you'll get a better response there. Post a few photos and as much about the geometry as you know. Also if you willing to part it out post the dollar amounts your looking for. if your unsure of dollar amounts to shoot for look at eBay and see how much there going for there. but my guess would be $1200-1500 frame, $600-$800 for record group, $150 for the crank/BB, $100 seatpost, $250 CXP 33 wheels, $500+ for HEDs. Best of Luck.

christian
05-31-2012, 08:43 AM
Sorry to hear about the medical issues. Get better.

Agree with all cmg said.

xodus
05-31-2012, 09:34 AM
This is why I love this community! Thank you all for the kind words, suggestions and support.