PDA

View Full Version : Deda Synapsi - winner or loser?

730tjc
09-10-2005, 12:52 AM
What is the word on the integrated Synapsi? Other than pricey. Any owners out there that feel their worth the money? Give me the good and bad of it.

TC

EdK
09-10-2005, 06:39 PM
If they fit they are very cool. Expensive and comfey and the psuedo TT position seems to work. FYI UCI and USA Cylcing have ruled them illegal for mass start road events. So no racing them.........

jpc763
09-16-2005, 09:39 PM
I just sold my pair as I have decided to spend more time racing which required me to swap my bars in and out between races. I loved the flat top profile, but found the additional hand positions (triangle) somewhat useless. I am now looking for some other carbon bar with flat tops. Be sure to follow the torque directions, you WILL strip them if you put too much torque on it (I know from experience). John

ergott
09-17-2005, 07:35 AM
I just sold my pair as I have decided to spend more time racing which required me to swap my bars in and out between races. I loved the flat top profile, but found the additional hand positions (triangle) somewhat useless. I am now looking for some other carbon bar with flat tops. Be sure to follow the torque directions, you WILL strip them if you put too much torque on it (I know from experience). John

My friend has the Deda Spectrum and likes it. I have a Ram setup now ans love it. I also have a Zipp bar waiting to be installed the feels real nice. Ride report to come.