PDA

View Full Version : Tom Byrnes only please.

Kurt
02-20-2004, 11:29 PM
Hey, do I read your mail @ the office - get off this thread. OK, so I have had waaaay too much to drink at bandera's tonight, but I never mentioned how great your Vanilla looked to the board and how much I enjoyed the ride - thank you! I think everyone would like to see a pic, so how about it? Forget the ride on sunday - rain - going to spin under a tent/canopy @ the beach, give me an email if interested.

Tom Byrnes
02-21-2004, 03:13 AM
Kurt,

I need to figure out how to get some digital photos of the new Vanilla posted on this site. I am embarrassed that I have not learned or paid enough attention to the various posts that describe the process. Hopefully, I can do that this weekend.

Thanks for the offer to spin. However, I'm going to ride outside, unless it's pouring.

Congratulations on your new Serotta.

:banana:

Tom

Climb01742
02-21-2004, 05:42 AM
hey, kurt, for all of us snow bound east coasters, please keep all this spinning under a tent on the beach stuff to yourself, ok? (jealousy is ugly, isn't it?) :banana: :banana: :banana:

Kevin
02-21-2004, 05:49 AM
Climb,

I'll burn down his tent, while you steal his bike.

I'm not sure why my wife thinks that I get grouchy riding the trainer indoors.

Kevin

Climb01742
02-21-2004, 08:30 AM
this could get nasty, like between rappers. east coast vs. west coast. we're tougher, right, than those west coast living, sun-tanning, latte-swilling, warm-weather riding, movie-star watching, beach-spinning sissy boys, aren't we?

Kevin
02-21-2004, 08:41 AM
I don't know if we are tougher. However, I do know that we are grouchier from riding indoors, and that we have nice white pasty skin color this time of year. They would probably take one look at us and think that we were ghosts.

Kevin

BumbleBeeDave
02-21-2004, 08:53 AM
Look at TomfKB2 . . . He rides that damn trainer in his basement EVERY day, and now he’s considering VIVISECTION! Or was that “vasecto-section?” Uh, the “sports section?” . . . Oh, well, something like that. But he IS white as a sheet!

It‘ll be like riding with Casper come spring! Oh, wait a minute. I look the same way . . . . :crap:

BBDave

Climb01742
02-21-2004, 11:05 AM
our east coast gang could be called the ghostriders. or on my slow days, the toastriders. :p