PDA

View Full Version : Why does Serotta take so flippin long to make a simple Ti frame?

Kurt
02-20-2004, 02:30 PM
I ordered mine a whole 2 days ago and nothing seems to be happening at the factory.

$%^&@#!

How on earth do you guys pass the time, I am already going crazy.

Tom Byrnes
02-20-2004, 02:41 PM
So much for that notion that everyone in Southern California is laid back and easy going.:cool:

victoryfactory
02-20-2004, 02:41 PM
Kurt;
CALM DOWN!
You have to give Ben time to drive down to Home Depot to pick up the tubing.
VF

BumbleBeeDave
02-20-2004, 02:57 PM
I could build my OWN Ottrott! :D

BBDave

dirtdigger88
02-20-2004, 03:17 PM
It only takes them two hours to build the bike start to finish. The rest of the time is just to drive you nuts. I think maybe they have stock in some beer company, if you can't ride . . . you might as well drink:beer:

keno
02-20-2004, 04:33 PM
Because they can.

keno

Russ
02-20-2004, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Tom Byrnes
So much for that notion that everyone in Southern California is laid back and easy going.:cool:

Hey Tom,

I NEVER thought you guys were laid back! What about those freeway shootings? I just hope this guy, Kurt, is not armed and dangerous....

Russ

Kevin
02-20-2004, 07:54 PM
They build them in about 20 minutes. However, if they told you that it only took 20 minutes you would never spend $$$$ for an Ottrott.

Kevin

Jeff N.
02-20-2004, 11:45 PM
The other day, I heard of a guy on an L.A. freeway who got a ticket....for using a .44 in a .22 zone... JN

Tom Byrnes
02-21-2004, 03:05 AM
C'mon Guys,

We have only one or two freeway shootings per month in Los Angeles. Doesn't every city?

Now, we do have televised freeway pursuits on a daily basis. I think the O.J. Bronco pursuit put L.A. on the map years ago. Now, our regular television programming on five local television stations is immediately preempted the minute there is news of a freeway pursuit with some knucklehead thinking he or she can outrun twenty cop cars and two helicopters. If the pursuit runs for two hours, the five Los Angeles-based television stations broadcast each and every minute, lest we miss a possible dramatic shootout or crash or, . . . against all odds, an escape.

I remember watching one chase where the clever "bad guy" got away. He drove into an area where the helicopters could not fly into because of LAX airspace restrictions and high tension wires. Without the helicopters, the police cars could not follow or locate the car. Minutes later, the police found only the abandoned car. 250,000 Angelinos cheered.

So, Russ, when are you coming to visit your sister in Los Angeles and ride on the West Coast? We have a bike and gun waiting for you.

Tom

Kevin
02-21-2004, 05:16 AM
We had a freeway chase in NYC last night. The police helicopters lost him for a while. However, the news copters kept up with him and we watched him stop for gas. He was being pursued by the police and he stopped for gas! He filled up, paid the attendant and got back in the car and pulled away. The police copter's located him a few minutes later and continued the pursuit. The police got him an hour later. But you have to love this guy. He is being pursued by a dozen police cars, two police helicopters and he has the balls to stop for gas. You also have to love NYC's finest, they let him stop for gas. Only in NYC.

Kevin

BumbleBeeDave
02-21-2004, 09:02 AM
We have only one or two freeway shootings per month in Los Angeles. Doesn't every city?

Why SURE! We have those here all the time! But it’s usually the cops wounding themselves racing to Dunkin’ Donuts for that first Dunkicino of the day!

BBDave :beer:

Ahneida Ride
02-21-2004, 11:43 AM
Cause Ben only drives to Sears every two weeks.

Too Tall
02-23-2004, 08:47 AM
OK...drive by joke:

(horse hooves sounds) cloppity cloppity cloppity cloppity cloppity cloppity cloppity cloppity cloppity cloppity cloppity

BANG BANG BANG BANG

cloppity cloppity cloppity cloppity cloppity cloppity cloppity cloppity cloppity cloppity cloppity cloppity cloppity cloppity

Amish drive-by.

JohnS
02-23-2004, 08:51 AM
TooTall...you wonder how other threads get sidetracked? :)