PDA

View Full Version : O/T bluetooth headset recc?

forrestw
04-27-2012, 11:32 AM
With particular interest in operating on android.

My experience so far has only been with a BlueAnt Q2 which was less than satisfactory. -- bad points = voice commands rarely worked, battery would drain out in ~2hours of active use.

If folks have experience / recommendations, my first priority is long battery life, second if it's integration to Android actually works that would be great.

Blue Ant would read SMS out loud but that was the extent of 'integration'.

MattTuck
04-27-2012, 11:36 AM
I have a jawbone era.

expensive, but talk time is usually around 3-4 hours. It can do a bunch of stuff, but I don't use it for that much aside from just talking on the phone.

Can't really complain about it, except to say that sometimes, if you don't line up the earbud in the right orientation for my ear, it is a little quiet, but that could be unique to my ear shape. It is my first bluetooth, so I haven't used others.

rbtmcardle
04-27-2012, 02:11 PM
I had a Jawbone, but the shape of my face wouldnt allow the sensor to contact my face to determine when I was speaking.. so it didnt work.. I have two of these.. and couldnt be happier - 6 hours of talk time - http://www.plantronics.com/us/product/voyager-pro-hd and incredible sound / mic